Choco OR Black Bayswater Crisis.

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
Dear all,

I will soon kill myself with sleepless nights over which color to get for the Mulberry Bayswater. I have decided to trot down to the shop tomorrow and buy it for good after work. Altho' still undecided about the color!! Please let me know what y'all think? I know both are timeless, but i'm just having such a hard time deciding. Please help!!!!

Choco Darwin OR Black Darwin

Thank you all very much in advance.

I have the bayswater in black antique glacé and I absolutely love it.
I think the darwin leather looks best in oak or choco, the black darwin scratches easily and I think the matte finish tend to look a bit greyish. If you want a black bag, the congo or the glacé are better choices, imo, because the black colour stands out better whith a shinier finish.

So, my advice would be: if you love the quality of the darwin leather, go for choco. If you really want a black bayswater, try the other leathers.

Good luck & let us know what you decide!

Hello all! I am back with my Bayswater! I decided to get it in black darwin as i have too many brown-toned ones!! I have been looking for a nice everyday leather black bag for work and it is just too hard to pass on a bayswater. I still love the choco tho'. It would be a GREAT casual bag with jeans. Alas, you cannot have the best of both worlds.

Thank you all for very much for your advice. I shall see what they have in store for next season in choco.