Choco OR Black Bayswater Crisis.

1. Dear all,

I will soon kill myself with sleepless nights over which color to get for the Mulberry Bayswater. I have decided to trot down to the shop tomorrow and buy it for good after work. Altho' still undecided about the color!! Please let me know what y'all think? I know both are timeless, but i'm just having such a hard time deciding. Please help!!!!

Choco Darwin OR Black Darwin

Thank you all very much in advance.

2. I have a chocolate Phoebe that I love. I say go for chocolate!

3. I lust after the mulberry chocolate leather.

I have one of their bags in Oak (the style that I have didn't come in choc.).

4. I think chocolate would be nice!

5. Luna, I vote for Chocolate. =)

6. I LOVE the Phoebe and the Martha. Has anyone bought from the website directly or are you going through a U.S. store?

7. I have the bayswater in black antique glacé and I absolutely love it.
    I think the darwin leather looks best in oak or choco, the black darwin scratches easily and I think the matte finish tend to look a bit greyish. If you want a black bag, the congo or the glacé are better choices, imo, because the black colour stands out better whith a shinier finish.

So, my advice would be: if you love the quality of the darwin leather, go for choco. If you really want a black bayswater, try the other leathers.

Good luck & let us know what you decide!

8. Hello all! I am back with my Bayswater! I decided to get it in black darwin as i have too many brown-toned ones!! I have been looking for a nice everyday leather black bag for work and it is just too hard to pass on a bayswater. I still love the choco tho'. It would be a GREAT casual bag with jeans. Alas, you cannot have the best of both worlds.

Thank you all for very much for your advice. I shall see what they have in store for next season in choco.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice