Choc Brown Stroke Me Medium or Large for petites?

kel28

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Hi there. Please can all you ladies who are 5ft 3 or shorter let me know what is best as a day bag, the Stroke Me Medium or Large?

I wanna have an easy day bag that I can just throw on my shoulder, but don't wanna be swamped by it!!

Thanks for your advice.

I am the same height and I say the SMM! I am a small person so the SM large looked huge on me. I exchanged it for the SMM and that size is perfect! I believe there are pics of both bags floating around if you do a search. If you go several pages back on the pics only thread both bags should be there posted by me.

I am the same height and I say the SMM! I am a small person so the SM large looked huge on me. I exchanged it for the SMM and that size is perfect! I believe there are pics of both bags floating around if you do a search. If you go several pages back on the pics only thread both bags should be there posted by me.

Would you suggest any other BE bag in Choc Matte? What's your view of the SMM?

I'm 5'3" and have a SM large. It's perfect for me because I usually haul around a book with me. I had a SM medium and size wise, it probably looked better on me, than the large one but it lacked the room I need for all the crap I must carry around with me.

Would you suggest any other BE bag in Choc Matte? What's your view of the SMM?

That is funny you ask! I am in love with the Choc matte leather. It is my favorite BE leather so I would take ANY BE bag in that leather! With that said I have the LMM, LM midi and the SMM in the chocolate leather. I love my SMM. I have had it put away all summer and I am dying to break it back out once the weather gets a little cooler. I personally save my choc matte leather bags for fall/winter and spring.