Chloes on sale at Bloomingdales NYC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There was a big table of sale Chloes at Bloomingdales in NYC (59th/Lex location) They were 30% off. I didn't see any paddies, Bays, or ediths, but I DID see some really pretty Ava bags (in chocolate brown and whiskey brown) as well as the denim logo totes. There were also some chocolate brown silverados that I *think* were part of the sale too.

2. I saw those - were the silverados chocolate? They were so dark I thought they were black.

I wish those Avas came in black - they are so cute and the leather is nice!

3. maybe they were black! I got distracted while I was there so I didn't take a really good look. :P

I agree, the Ava leather is sooo pretty.

4. Thanks!! You always find the good deal:tup:

5. I stopped by the Bloomies in SoHo today and they had a handful of bags on sale - oddly, some that are on sale at the 59th & Lex location were not on sale at the SoHo location (like the Avas). However, they had a sale table with a handful of the denim logo totes, three of the smaller silverados (black, whiskey, and light brown), and a tekla in champagne (which is really, really pretty, with chocolate straps). All of the ones on the sale table were 30% off. They had some Marc Jacobs wallets and D&G bags on the sale tables, too.

6. Toni at Mall of America told me that the ava only came in Moka & Antelope. But I agree, I wish it came in black too!!!