Chloe Wish Lists

Marlowe, either in python or mocha leather, and I'm also liking the large khaki Gemma.:graucho:

I just held in my hand the smaller Marlow in Dune in Python at the Chloe Boutique a couple of days ago - and it was 40% off on sale!! The color in Dune was beautiful and the handles and the bag felt sooooo soft...! :love:

AND while I was there I saw and modeled around a large Paraty in OLD PINK in Python!!! It was INSANE! :nuts::nuts: :cloud9: I was not sure such a thing existed! If it were in the medium size it would have been perfect. Of course that was not on sale. Also got to wear and model on my shoulder the Khaki python Paraty and the Brick python Paraty in the medium...at the same time. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. Didn't want to let them go... These are both on my ultimate wish list, but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose Khaki.

I did buy a special something there which will soon be in a reveal! A prized purchase and something that I can remove off my wish list.... :yahoo:

But my wish list now is: Medium Paraty in Muscade, Heloise EW Tote in Sand, Heloise NW bag in Mastic or Powder, Heloise small hobo in Chestnut (assuming it was made in that color), Marci large hobo in Nut, Paddington in Whisky or Brick, and T-Strap platforms in Beige :nuts:

Dream wish list: medium python Paraty in Khaki or Brick (or Old Pink if it existed in medium), and Marlow in Dune python. :cloud9:

I'm sure there are more...but that's the short list hehe....

^^ sounds like a fun day, Madforchloe! Python Paraty is on my dream wishlist too, and right now it's the black or khaki. Saw that NAP will get the black back soon... but don't have the funding right now... been splurging on Mulberry, so better wait. But have you seen and been able to compare the black and the khaki python? They both look so lovely, just wish I'd seen the khaki coloured python irl.

I did buy a special something there which will soon be in a reveal! A prized purchase and something that I can remove off my wish list.... :yahoo:

But my wish list now is: Medium Paraty in Muscade, Heloise EW Tote in Sand, Heloise NW bag in Mastic or Powder, Heloise small hobo in Chestnut (assuming it was made in that color), Marci large hobo in Nut, Paddington in Whisky or Brick, and T-Strap platforms in Beige :nuts:

I'm sure there are more...but that's the short list hehe....

It was made in that color :graucho:
Can't wait for your reveal and if that's the shortlist... :faint:

Note: The cats in the pic do not come wit the Heloise :amuse:

Attachments

• DSCF2537.jpg
    DSCF2537.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 89
I just realized it is the Heloise hobo that you want
tr17.gif

1) Marlow large tote in taupe

2) Sally shoulder bag in purple (and black and ivory)

3) Paraty shoulder bag in pinkberry and black

4) Heloise hobo in nutmeg

I could go on for a very long time...

^^ sounds like a fun day, Madforchloe! Python Paraty is on my dream wishlist too, and right now it's the black or khaki. Saw that NAP will get the black back soon... but don't have the funding right now... been splurging on Mulberry, so better wait. But have you seen and been able to compare the black and the khaki python? They both look so lovely, just wish I'd seen the khaki coloured python irl.

Lillemy,

Strangely enough, I do not remember actually seeing the black python Paraty at the boutique - but that may have been because I was so blown over by the python paraty in Khaki and Old Pink (but Old Pink was only in the large). The Brick python was stunning as well. I think the black python is guaranteed gorgeousness - but you know how it is with Chloe, it is hard to ignore the more unusual colors because the are so distinctive, so beautiful. I preferred the Khaki python best. It's essentially like Taupe in the calfskin, but a bit lighter in the python. It is just a beautiful, neutral bag, if that is what you are looking for. The black is more glamorous and dramatic. You could not do wrong with either!!! (or both hehe)!

It was made in that color :graucho:
Can't wait for your reveal and if that's the shortlist... :faint:

Note: The cats in the pic do not come wit the Heloise :amuse:

Juda!

Those are the most beautiful cats EVER! Precious!!!

I finally found a Chestnut Heli EW Tote just like yours on Ebay for a very reasonable price! I love it and have been using it every day since....

My wish list is sooo short in comparison with most of the above...

Black Paraty (a dream)
Black medium Betty (my HG for the last 2 years)
Chesnut or blue Helli hobo (with sound handles, please)
Choco Silverado (i could do with a metallic python baby silverado as well)
Noir Bay (i still regret selling mine)

I'm pretty content with my Chloe's right now, but I would love to see the Marcie in person. I have a feeling I am going to like it.

I also would love a black Heloise.

So, I'm going to revise my Chloe Wish List - I still want a Gemma (any color, but preferably Dust or Khaki) and I wouldn't mind owning a Lambskin Paraty (any color except Red). I'd also like a Mastic Heloise if I could find one as soft and smooshy as the one I saw at my local Nordies. I watched the bag for the longest time, waiting for it to go on sale, and then someone else bought it :sad: