Chloe trunk show at BG online

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I didn't really see anything I liked, but that dress on page 3 that you mentioned is very nice. Does NAP sell See by Chloe? I think that line is a less expensive than Chloe, no? :huh:

2. Yes NAP has some SEE by CHloe and it is less expensive but it seems to be a completely differerent look, more casual. I have SEE stuff and I have several pieces from the Chloe Collection, including a jacket I just recieved for Christmas. The stuff is sort of expensive but I only buy key pieces that are not too trendy that was they can be worn for years.

I didnt see any bags I liked either but thought someone might, Love the shoes though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice