Chloe Spring 06

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Did you see the collection? What do you think? Apart from the paddington and silverado, am not very impressed, especially these ones.

Attachments

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
I like the Edith (first picture) but in the Whisky leather, not the suede. I'm waiting to see one in person before I take the plunge, but I like the look of the bag. I love the Kerala's too, but no one seems to have the smaller ones available in the brown/whisky color.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
kk1668 said:
I like these from Summer 06. The white one seem heavy though.
Those are much better than the first 2 bags posted....much better. Then again, I really don't like python or snake-skin bags, only because of my huge fear of reptiles!

:blink:

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
kk1668 said:
I like these from Summer 06. The white one seem heavy though.

I like these more than the 1st pics. The white bag does seem heavier than the others though. That might be a pain. The first pics are ok but nothing great and original.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I liked what I saw - seems like a mix of the classic styles with some new ones tossed in.
I liked the color pallets. I wish they would do less python styles though, that is just my opinion; but, as someone who truly has a snake phobia I can't even touch the skin of a snake...:shame:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
:sad: I agree with kk1668, other than the Paddy and Silverado I'm not impressed. Can't wait to get my tan Silverado ... it's on pre-order!:sad: