Chloe Spring 06

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Did you see the collection? What do you think? Apart from the paddington and silverado, am not very impressed, especially these ones.

Attachments

• Uglybags.jpg
    Uglybags.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 130
The black one is OK, but nothing special. I wouldn't pay "Chloé" prices for it. I've never been a fan of python, and that one just seem over the top to me.

I like these from Summer 06. The white one seem heavy though.

Attachments

• Chloe1.jpg
    Chloe1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Chloe2.jpg
    Chloe2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Chloe3.jpg
    Chloe3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 117
I like the Edith (first picture) but in the Whisky leather, not the suede. I'm waiting to see one in person before I take the plunge, but I like the look of the bag. I love the Kerala's too, but no one seems to have the smaller ones available in the brown/whisky color.

kk1668 said:

Those are much better than the first 2 bags posted....much better. Then again, I really don't like python or snake-skin bags, only because of my huge fear of reptiles!

:blink:

kk1668 said:

I like these more than the 1st pics. The white bag does seem heavier than the others though. That might be a pain. The first pics are ok but nothing great and original.

I liked what I saw - seems like a mix of the classic styles with some new ones tossed in.
I liked the color pallets. I wish they would do less python styles though, that is just my opinion; but, as someone who truly has a snake phobia I can't even touch the skin of a snake...:shame: