Chloe Small Sally in Black or Chanel Classic Medium Flap in black lambskin

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
Ok so Chanel is considered a classic and high quality which is why im so tempted..but what puts me off is probably mainly the fact that everyone seems to have either the real thing, the fake or the imitation..plus the prices are like omg crazy

The good thing about the Sally is that not many people have one or anything so similar, they dont seem to have swamped the market like the paddington did once upon a time..certainly a bonus for me plus the fact its a very pretty bag. However, i will not be purchasing either until late next year, I can pretty much guarantee I can get hold of the Chanel with no issues but if I choose the Sally I may not be able to get hold of one next year...

I need to actually go and look at both bags IRL to make up my mind (which will probably be changed a week after I make my decision) but it would be interesting to see which all of you choose..

My vote goes to the Chanel flap, since you already have a few Chloe's in your collection.

I'm a lambskin lover and nothing beats the soft and luxurious feel of a lambskin flap, IMO :love:

i'd go for the chanel, but the chloe sally is great too. i think it really depends on what goes with your style more, and what's more of a hole in your collection. the sally is much more casual looking.

However, i will not be purchasing either until late next year, I can pretty much guarantee I can get hold of the Chanel with no issues but if I choose the Sally I may not be able to get hold of one next year...

You have answered to your question.

Chloe Sally. Chanel lambskin is indeed luxurious; it's timeless which means it'd always be there. I don't think you'll be happier if you get the Chanel now, right? You'd still be thinking of the Sally.