Chloe silverado python..

1. Is it still in?? It's currently in my wish list but I still don't own one because of its price, I guess. What do you guys think?? Is it still in or out?? Any opinions??

2. I think it's beautiful! There was one on Bluefly yesterday. With a coupon code it came out to be a decent price.

3. ^^I agree, find it on bluefly if the price is holding you back :biggrin:

4. Depending on the color, there are still some gorgeous ones of these out there. I defintely don't think you'll regret owning one and compared to other python bags, the Silverado's style and quality is superior IMO. Bluefly is a good suggestion (although I've personally never looked for them on there) - otherwise, with some effort, you might be able to track down a past-season one if the new ones are out of your price range. It's a beautiful bag and I'd definitely keep searching for one.

5. This is the one that was on Bluefly yesterday for $1996. With a coupon code (15% off) it would have been: $1696.60. That would have been a nice deal for a Python Chloe.

[​IMG]

6. wow.. yeah.. what color is it?? gold?? was it a medium?? that's pretty. but they're gone now, aren't they?? *sigh*

7. I purchased a chocolate python silverado this season. It is gorgeous! Good luck with your search!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice