chloe silverado doctor

octnybride

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
I got lucky after reading about the sale at BG on the Deals and Steals page on Monday and was able to order this bag in chocolate, size large but now I have buyer's remorse. I'm thinking it was too much of an impulse. They don't really sell these anywhere now so I'm wondering if its out of style. what do you think of this bag? I did want to get a chanel bag before the feb price increases but i'm not sure if the style I want is still available.

I got lucky after reading about the sale at BG on the Deals and Steals page on Monday and was able to order this bag in chocolate, size large but now I have buyer's remorse. I'm thinking it was too much of an impulse. They don't really sell these anywhere now so I'm wondering if its out of style. what do you think of this bag? I did want to get a chanel bag before the feb price increases but i'm not sure if the style I want is still available.

If it's a choice between the Silverado and the Chanel (any Chanel!) get the Chanel.

If it's 'simply' buyer's remorse and you're not really loving the bag...I would return it (if possible).

Just when I think I want to sell my chocolate doctor, I find myself carrying it and getting compliments. What I found surprising is that I have had 2 men compliment me on my bag and wanting to get one for their wives.