Chloe Serial Numbers / Date Codes: Meaning

This is all so interesting. I have a paddington I’m trying to authenticate and it has a ten number code xx-xx-xx-xxxx

And it’s a paddintgon, but the numbers that I believe are the style numbers are 51.

I’ve sent this in to one authentication company already and they couldn’t verify one way or another and returned my money. I’m leaning towards fake?

You can't authenticate a bag based just off the code. Codes can be copied. The whole bag needs to be authenticated. You would have had your money returned Citosgirl for that reason. The Chloe auth thread doesn't have many authenticators. I can somewhat help with paddingtons if posted in that thread. Go with a proper service for any other styles who will ask for multiple photos.

You can't authenticate a bag based just off the code. Codes can be copied. The whole bag needs to be authenticated. You would have had your money returned Citosgirl for that reason. The Chloe auth thread doesn't have many authenticators. I can somewhat help with paddingtons if posted in that thread. Go with a proper service for any other styles who will ask for multiple photos.

Thanks for your reply!

I did send other pictures as well. But they seemed to want a picture of a hologram tag that I could not find. I do have a post in the authentication thread—if you have a chance, I’d greatly appreciate any insight! :smile:

Has anyone seen a bag where the serial numbers are under the made in Italy Chloe tag!
Like in the Faye backpack where you have the Chloe made in Italy tag. Serial number on under side of it?

Reactions: Emily111