Chloe Purse Ban Club

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL MEMBERS...:wtf:

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET A NEW BAG AS YOUR SELF-VALENTINES PRESENT...:nogood:

Repeat this mantra throughout the week: I will not get any self-present... I will not purchase any self-gifts... DH/DB/SO IS to get something nice for me...:girlsigh:

You girls are so funny. Acshih, I know what you're thinkin'. And, Div...hmm I think I may have an idea what you're up to too. BTW...Div thanks for the catalog I got busy and forgot to thank you.:heart::heart:

REASON FOR APPLYING: Spent a lot of money in a very short period of time

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: The right Paddington

DURATION OF BAN: until August

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): the ban will be lifted when I manage to sell my other bags.

COMMENTS: I will continue to "watch" items on ebay(No "bidding!!!")

The Chloe purse ban club was established on January 31st...
I believe NONE of the initial members have stuck to the ban... Is there any virtue left out there?:angel:
Anyway, would anyone like to join again until, say, the June sales? :confused1:

(Div has been awarded life-long membership, but she is not expected to stick to the ban... We adore the way she falls in love with bags and ends up "having" to buy them:flowers:... )

What did you break your ban for? Did any exclusion term apply?

OK, CONFESSION TIME... I broke it TWICE... :shame: I got myself an Edith wallet for my birthday which is extremely nice and stylish... I have had lots of comments (and glances) about her... and I just bought a gorgeous small betty which should be on her way to Spain soon...
As far as exclusion terms go, i managed to sell two other bags (muscade paddy + lv clutch), whereas a third (fendi spy hobo) has been listed several times on evilbay with no luck so far...

Maria - I am so touched that you are allowing me to be a member!!! I will be a good girl until June or until I win some money. Visualizing in action baby!

You are a member withouth having to stick to the ban:wlae:... It is a high priviledge... We really need a temptress here in the forum... and you are undoubtedly leading the Helloise team...
By the way, we've missed you recently:flowers:. What have you been up to?:heart:

Maria - I have been involved with this legal issue that is very mysterious and glamorous (NOT!). But it involved me being on the phone a lot and using the computer for more mundane things. I need to return my focus to more uplifting happy things. Like wishing there was a Chloe in the same color as the dogwood blooms I am looking at outside my window. Somebody stop me from going to Saks today to talk about what's on sale. My other sister (not Susie) said that she found a purple Chloe bag at our local Saks (that does NOT carry Chloe) that had apparently been transfered in from another store. It should be part of the sale. My guess is that it is the small patent Bay that Bal has since Saks had it on their website. GULP!!! 25% off!!! Saks card w/o anything on it!!!! HELP!!!!

Maria - I have been involved with this legal issue that is very mysterious and glamorous (NOT!). But it involved me being on the phone a lot and using the computer for more mundane things. I need to return my focus to more uplifting happy things. Like wishing there was a Chloe in the same color as the dogwood blooms I am looking at outside my window. Somebody stop me from going to Saks today to talk about what's on sale. My other sister (not Susie) said that she found a purple Chloe bag at our local Saks (that does NOT carry Chloe) that had apparently been transfered in from another store. It should be part of the sale. My guess is that it is the small patent Bay that Bal has since Saks had it on their website. GULP!!! 25% off!!! Saks card w/o anything on it!!!! HELP!!!!

Dont think about it, concentrate on the nasty legal issue and possible implications...:Push:
Although you are always allowed to break the ban (CC permitting):roflmfao:

(Cat_uk stands up from her chair and hangs her head in shame....)

I admit it, I broke my purse ban. I had just purchased a Moka Quilted Bay when I joined the Club (it hadn't even arrived yet) with the money I got from returning my faulty Mini paddy. In my defence I had major 'returners remorse' and couldn't look at a pic of a mini paddy without feeling bad, so I ordered another, breaking said ban. I am ashamed at my lack of will power. But I'd also like to add that the Choc Mini has now sold out from the site I ordered it from. Meaning if I had waited to the end of the ban it would have been lost to me forever..... (I'm being dramatic for effect and to help my case.)

I also bought a Chocolate wallet BUT this was after the date I put on my ban (April.) Am I forgiven?

This is like Bag Rehab!