Chloe paraty or celine luggage tote?

Chloe medium paraty in taupe/old pink OR celine mini luggage tote in camel?

• Chloe medium paraty

• Celine mini luggage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I own both of them--Medium Paraty in Midnight blue & Mini Luggage in Lipstick red. To me, they serve different purposes. I use Paraty during the holiday --to play, party with friends, going shopping-- I used to bring to work, but found it's not totally practical (hard to get in and out) and I need the formal look which Mini Luggage resolves this problem. I still love my Paraty to death.. I mean the bag itself makes people turn their heads around. My friends love them too.

For Mini Luggage, I think it's IT bag at the moment...everyone knows it's hard to come by, most of them have to be waited list. And it's perfectly match when it comes to work... Anyway, between the two, I choose Paraty...since it's the bag that I go back and forth with. :smile:

Two totally different bags that would serve different purposes... I would have a hard time choosing... depends on your needs. I'd love to get a Celine one day, but love my Paraty so much - and think that will continue for years and years.. so if forced to choose - Paraty!

Thanks so much for everyone's opinions! I've decided to get the paraty, for now. I may eventually get the Celine luggage OR the new YSL chyc cabas tote (but that's for another poll/thread/forum). :P

Paraty for practical outings (I bring mine everywhere). Celine is more structured hence not as practical for any occasion I would feel. That said, the Celine is really cute too LOL.

Me to!!!!

Well, I received my Celine mini luggage in camel grainy leather and I also love it. I really love my new mini luggage and I'm still madly in love with my Paraty. Reluctantly, if I could only have one I would go for the Paraty because it has more versatility, however, I believe that everyone should have both!!!!!