chloe paddington with diamonate lock/key

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
i have posted this question in the authenticity thread but no one answer me :crybaby:
but i really need to know

there is silver chloe paddington with silver lock and crystal
but are there other colors with crystal lock/key?

anyone has pics please share
i have saved up enough for that dream bag
thank you:yahoo:

i have posted this question in the authenticity thread but no one answer me :crybaby:
but i really need to know

there is silver chloe paddington with silver lock and crystal
but are there other colors with crystal lock/key?

anyone has pics please share
i have saved up enough for that dream bag
thank you:yahoo:
I know they did a crystal lock for a limited edition bag call the Las Vegas, and a gold one for a special edition for Japan. But I have been told that Chloe sells replacement locks, the regular ones with the leather surround are $100 and they have special crystal ones for $500. A little steep, but if that's something you really want.

I know they did a crystal lock for a limited edition bag call the Las Vegas, and a gold one for a special edition for Japan. But I have been told that Chloe sells replacement locks, the regular ones with the leather surround are $100 and they have special crystal ones for $500. A little steep, but if that's something you really want.

Those are also the only two I have heard of with crystal padlocks. I saw the silver limited edition Las Vegas paddington once on ebay and I think a member of the pf got it.

The "gold" was called "champagne" and had "Aoyama 2006" engraved under the Chloe logo and I think it was made in connection with the opening af a japanese Chloe store.

I think I have a picture of the bags somewhere...here they are:

Attachments

• 61c6_1.jpg
    61c6_1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 340
  • japanese champagne crystal studded.jpg
    japanese champagne crystal studded.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 297