Chloé No. 14

it is beautiful !!!!!such a classic !!!!!
Congrats!!!! One more beautiful addition to your gorgeous collection
What was you #13? (because of the controversy over #13);)

Wow, it's gorgeous! Congrats Chloé75! :yahoo:

Such a beautiful bag - I've been drooling over the brown one on the outnet but I sadly am on a ban and I really have to many brown toned bags. But it's beautiful, I'm glad you love it and it's so practical. Just makes me want one even more!

well...finally got it to make a picture on my own ( I'm a big girl...;)...)
I'm around 1,60m ( don't know this in Inches but that's quite tiny ) and I am wearing 10 cm heels ( and 10 cm high shades haha )...here we are...
The bag is way bigger than expected, it's nearly the same size like the classic medium size bay...maybe I can take a picture of them together later...I'm in a hurry...;)

baytragepurse.jpg

That is a lovely bag, and the bag and size suits you very well! Congrats!

Hm, that would be a nice size for me too...since I'm about the same height :thinking: But there is no way I can take this plunge now. Would love to see a comparison pic between this and your medium.

*off to check out the Bay thread..*

Thanks so much for the modeling pic! I love the bay style and this one looks very nice on you. You should take a modeling shoot with the whole of your collection. It'd be great for size and style comparison!

Chloé75;12095681 said:
well...finally got it to make a picture on my own ( I'm a big girl...;)...)
I'm around 1,60m ( don't know this in Inches but that's quite tiny ) and I am wearing 10 cm heels ( and 10 cm high shades haha )...here we are...
The bag is way bigger than expected, it's nearly the same size like the classic medium size bay...maybe I can take a picture of them together later...I'm in a hurry...;)

baytragepurse.jpg

You looks great Chloé75 :nuts: :tup: (saw your pictures also on the TF already ;)) and you're the same size like me (160cm = 5'3") - this bag is just perfect on you - thank you so much for the modeling-pic :flowers:!
ENJOY this beautiful Chloé :yahoo:

Juda ( sorry for replying lately...)...No. 13 was the Elvire...there's a reveal thread somewhere too...

mariabdc...I would be busy taking modeling pics for a while ;)...but will add some to the "Chloé in action"- thread recently...

here are they both together...the medium one is extremely stuffed here ( I'm storing it that way )

100_4784.jpg