Chloe Nile Color Question

HelpfulHubby51

Oct 1, 2018
Hello All,

I am new here and admittedly know next to nothing about handbags, let alone the intricacies of the often counterfeited luxury handbag.

I am looking to purchase a new Nile bag for my wife. I have found a bag on Farfetch that is the medium size, but I’m Burnt Brown from a European boutique. I cannot find any other indication of this size being made in this color. Are the colors different for different regions? Is this an older color that isn’t being made anymore? I am just trying to be as safe as possible when spending this much and appreciate any assistance you folks can provide. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I’m most concerned that I have never seen that color referenced anywhere else in the medium bag. I have searched a lot and only see that color in the small bag. It makes me concerned about the authenticity of this particular bag.

I have never bought anything for Farfetched myself, but from what I have understood you should not have to worry about authenticity buying from them, it is supposed to be a reputable site! But ofc, things happens even at reputable stores, someone who bought a bag can switch it out, and return a fake, etc, so the fake ens up in the store. Things like that can happen, but that the color of the bag in the websites picture is unusual for the size not a reason to be concerned. :smile: