Chloé medium Marcie for not so tall girls?

LuckyBitch

Aug 4, 2014
Hi, I adore the Marcie design and would love to get the Marcie in the medium size.
I'm 5'1" and would love opinions on whether the bag is also suitable for shorter women.
Thanks for any info.

Reactions: Nsp1211
Hi, I'm a not so tall person too :smile: I'm about the same height as you (ok maybe 1/2 an inch shorter) and I have a black Chloe Marcie. I tend to use it with the strap to wear cross-body and I also have two of the original Marcie crossbodies too.

I think the size is perfect to be honest. It's big enough for daily use without being too big. For me, and I've come to terms with this quite a lot this year, my weight over my height makes me bags look too big or too small. If I'm having an 'urgh' year, like this one, my smaller sizes look too small. I have a small Paraty and I just daren't use it. But the medium Marcie is still good. It's definitely worth a try The zip is a bit annoying, mine parts at the end, but overall I love mine.

I'm tempted to get another.

Thanks loads for replying. Yes, the zipper is a pain. I have the small double handle which I love to bits, the size is good for my height but I'd so love to try out the medium in black. Think it may be the perfect christmas present from me to me. Thanks again.

Thanks loads for replying. Yes, the zipper is a pain. I have the small double handle which I love to bits, the size is good for my height but I'd so love to try out the medium in black. Think it may be the perfect christmas present from me to me. Thanks again.
No probs! Nothing better than treating yourself :smile:

Oh lovely! I have an old style Marcie satchel and love it. It's smaller than the usual Marcie (medium size) but has a longer strap.

I just bought a nude pink Marcie and love it. I know it's not the ideal time of year for light colours but I wear a lot of black so have started buying bags that pop to rotate with my darker bags.

Reactions: muggles