Chloe Marcie Zip issue

Swedengirl

Jan 20, 2016
So I have had my bag for 10 days now and this is what i noticed with the zip pull today. The gold plating has worn off and exposed the underneeth silver metal. And i have Hardly had my bag closed with the zip!

Also when i took photos of the zip i noticed that the inking on the edges has sort of "dropped over" to the leather itself.

I called Selfridges where i bought it from and they only do refunds and no repairs. As i cant fint this bag online anywhere in Europe i dont want refund I want repair so i called Chloe and they asked me to send photos and proof of purchase and they would make an assessment if they can repair it. Im so hoping they Will be able to as I Love this bag. I dont want any other bag but this.

Im thinking perhaps i should just live with it if Chloe cant fix it? But for a £1315 bag i want it to be perfect...

Anybody else had problems with Chloe zip color worn off?

IMG_1471872530.969769.jpg

IMG_1471872545.192182.jpg

IMG_1471872599.736170.jpg

Cant say its happened to any of mine but the inking i find not to be the best. The inking on one of my purses cracked within no time. My only issue with Chloe is the lack of ease at getting any issue resolved. A few years ago now they had a bag of mine for nearly two months then decided nothing could be done about it ( i noticed one stitch was missing on the front of the bag). I now buy them knowing if anything goes wrong i have to basically lump it !

But.........if im honest i dont think the shop it was bought from actually sent it back, i think they lied.

Reactions: Spartangirl2000
Cant say its happened to any of mine but the inking i find not to be the best. The inking on one of my purses cracked within no time. My only issue with Chloe is the lack of ease at getting any issue resolved. A few years ago now they had a bag of mine for nearly two months then decided nothing could be done about it ( i noticed one stitch was missing on the front of the bag). I now buy them knowing if anything goes wrong i have to basically lump it !

But.........if im honest i dont think the shop it was bought from actually sent it back, i think they lied.
Thank you for this info... my zipper pull fell off, and they want me to sent it in for months to be "evaluated". I just need a pull- I can slip it on myself.