Chloe Marcie -- which color?!?

Hi, can someone tell me what's the name of this colour? I bought it but sadly it's defective and will be returning it, love the colour though!
Any chances for this to be anemone pink? Or is anemone pink more pink? XImageUploadedByPurseForum1457218101.889424.jpg

Hard to tell. My guess is anemone, but well, I'm just guessing. Doesn't the bill tell the colour? Or did you get her pre-loved? Perhaps ladies with pink Marcies can speak up.

Hard to tell. My guess is anemone, but well, I'm just guessing. Doesn't the bill tell the colour? Or did you get her pre-loved? Perhaps ladies with pink Marcies can speak up.

Hi, I bought it preloved and am returning it as it is badly misshapen. I love the colour though. Seller described it as light pink - but not sure if that's the name of the colour or just description. X

Hi, can someone tell me what's the name of this colour? I bought it but sadly it's defective and will be returning it, love the colour though!
Any chances for this to be anemone pink? Or is anemone pink more pink? XView attachment 3293748
if it were 2010 bag I would say it's Pink Beige (I have two in this color - Marcie satchel and Marcie hobo and love them). But yours looks like it's new crossbody without zippers which was released later. try googling its serial number.

The tan. You gotta realize when the marcie bag came out, the advertisement featured a tan/ brown color. This this how the craze started.

I think a tan/ brown color represents the overall marcie kind of cowboy, hobo look the best. I wouldn't even consider black. No need to worry about color transfer, the color is saturated enough that it won't pick up color from your wardrobe. :smile:
:smile::smile:

the color in the ad is NUT ... I had ALL decided on black then I see this gain and am undecided again....

I do not like the Tan but LOVE!! the NUT color...
wish I could afford both black & nut

I just bought a marcie in nut (and a drew in pink hihi) last week and I absolutely love it! The color is so versatile and the bag itself is very comfortable to carry. I was just eyeing the Drew but I knew I would ALWAYS use the marcie in nut right when I saw it. I highly recommend! Nevertheless, you can't go wrong with any of your color choices. :smile:

also it could be Rope Beige color

Thank you. It does indeed look similar.
I checked out anemone pink in a store and it's definitely not the same colour. The one I'm after is lighter and more nude pink.

Btw, does anyone know if the colour of inking ever changed on a bag in the same colour ie seasonal variations or, let say, anemone pink always have brownish inking?