Chloe Marcie - Nude Pink vs Blush?

Kim O'Meara

Jul 29, 2017
Hi!
I've been in love with the Marcie blush for a while. A bit of dye rub off on my Givenchy Pandora (luckily fixed) put me off getting a really light bag for a while though. But I've just seen a Nude Pink Marcie that's drawing me in and I can't work out how different Nude Pink is to Blush? Are they the same and it's just the natural light of images that makes them look slightly different or are Blush bags a pinker shade?

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you :smile:

Too close of a color profile. Nude. Pink. Yeah. Color transfer is inevitable. You just gotta be prepared for it. For me 98%of my bags are all black to save me some hassle along the way....
Peace

Thanks. Yeah I go for black bags quite often too just for easiness. I just fancy having a couple of lighter ones. My Pandora is tan so a lighter pink would be fab.

Looking at the Nude Pink and Blush online, NP looks more nude and Blush more pink. It’s the latter I’d like, but I couldn’t work out how similar they were vs how the light might impact on how they look.

blush nude is more nude than pink. So I would consider it as a nude bag.
All the “pinks” that Chloe produce, like anemone pink, pink nude, pink, Fallow pink ( coming out resort 20) have the pinkish hue and I would consider as pink. I personally ADORE Chloe in pinks... it’s like this bag is meant to be made in this color

blush nude is more nude than pink. So I would consider it as a nude bag.
All the “pinks” that Chloe produce, like anemone pink, pink nude, pink, Fallow pink ( coming out resort 20) have the pinkish hue and I would consider as pink. I personally ADORE Chloe in pinks... it’s like this bag is meant to be made in this color
Thanks:smile: It’s sometimes so hard to tell in photos because the flash or certain lights change change the colour.

I have a couple of bright pink bags, but mostly black. However I love the Marcie’s easy wear style and I saw it in blush and fell in love. It sounds like the nude pink isn’t the same kind of baby pink, more nude with a light pink tint.

Appreciate your insight, thanks again.

Reactions: JessieGalal