Chloe Marcie Animation

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Hi--

My lovely husband surprised me with this purse last night and I love love love it! However, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a newer style of the Marcie. Any existing owners out there that can give me any input on this? ;) I'm a new Chloe owner-- I have been eyeing Chloe handbags for awhile now but have not owned any so I was hesistant to make the purchase. Any feedback from current owners would help. TIA!

Attachments

• Marcie.JPG
    Marcie.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 1,676
It's lovely!!!! Lucky you! I was just trying on the 'small' black Animation Marcie (w/shoulder strap) today and comparing it with the large black Marcie. The Animation Marcie just has a smaller front pocket with magnetic closure.

Is yours the ever so slightly bigger Med Animation Marcie? I don't see a longer shoulder strap. Congratulations again! I wish some one would buy one for me:P

Pandster said:
The description says its a "medium" Marcie and does not come with detachable shoulder straps. Is it suppose to?!?

They seem to come both ways: you can buy it with or without. They are all so gorgeous but personally, I'm liking the Marcie bags without the strap more (although the strap is removable) ... Partly because the bag is slightly bigger if it is not designed with the extra strap.

Then of course, there's the large which is simply larger almost an over size bag. Congrats again...wish I had one already!!!

No issues whatsoever with the rolled straps on either of the Marcies I own. I absolutely LOVE :love: your Animation version ( how is the colour described on the round tag ?). After seeing your gorgeous new acquisition, I'm thinking it might be time to add a third Marcie to my collection :rolleyes:...

Oh and yes, the leather on my bags is wearing really well (I don't baby my bags at all :nogood:) and softening up beautifully :tup:. You can't go wrong with a Chloe Marcie in my opinion:ps: . Wear yours in good health and enjoy :biggrin:!

No issues whatsoever with the rolled straps on either of the Marcies I own. I absolutely LOVE :love: your Animation version ( how is the colour described on the round tag ?). After seeing your gorgeous new acquisition, I'm thinking it might be time to add a third Marcie to my collection :rolleyes:...

What do you mean the colors on round tag?

What do you mean the colors on round tag?

Usually Chloe bags come with a large white paper tag attached with 'Chloe' on the front of it and some serial numbers on the bag plus the Chloe name for the leather colour ( like 'Moka'. 'Mastic' or 'Old Pink' that type of thing). I was just wondering what the official Chloe description is for the shade of leather on your bag.