Chloe HAYLEY Reveal. Meet new girl in the city:)

Here we go. Hayley in Navy Blue leather!

I can't even describe how I love this bag. First the color and leather are amazing (which is Chloe). then design is so smart and functional. I love hardware (opening on the sides), zipper closure which you can keep unzipped for easier access (but then you can zip it for security reasons). two inner compartments separated by zipped one (for your phone or small wallet).

Suede interior feels so luxe, again outside leather is divine. Quality is immaculate, stitching, hardware, it somehow feels like Celine luggage to me. But shapewise it's compatible with Hermes Evelyn (I took a pic of them together).

Finally sizewise, it's perfect size to carry your essentials, length of strap works for me without adjustment (I'm 5'5). it's not too small to carry with Winter clothes like jackets and not too bulky.

I would say Hayley is Marcie crossbody on steroids.LOL
I already attached new Chloe charms to it - this baby is ready to go out!
Super luxe interior and the colour is so great! Good-looking and functional!

So gorgeous! I have been majorly lusting after Chloe and was convinced that I wanted a Paraty…however, now I'm considering Hayley! The suede interior is the cherry on top. Love it.

Here we go. Hayley in Navy Blue leather!

I can't even describe how I love this bag. First the color and leather are amazing (which is Chloe). then design is so smart and functional. I love hardware (opening on the sides), zipper closure which you can keep unzipped for easier access (but then you can zip it for security reasons). two inner compartments separated by zipped one (for your phone or small wallet).

Suede interior feels so luxe, again outside leather is divine. Quality is immaculate, stitching, hardware, it somehow feels like Celine luggage to me. But shapewise it's compatible with Hermes Evelyn (I took a pic of them together).

Finally sizewise, it's perfect size to carry your essentials, length of strap works for me without adjustment (I'm 5'5). it's not too small to carry with Winter clothes like jackets and not too bulky.

I would say Hayley is Marcie crossbody on steroids.LOL
I already attached new Chloe charms to it - this baby is ready to go out!

It's like the Chloe Marcie and Chloe Hudson had a baby! :loveeyes: So pretty and practical! Love it!

Just got my Hayley in nut! You were so right about luxe and functionality. It is really well made and the larger compartment on one side makes it extremely roomy. Couldn't say no to it!

I saw it in store, it's gorgeous! this design looks great in nut with contrast black leather and edges.

GemsBerry.... can you wear this bag as cross body or not really??I'm looking at it in the cashmere grey.

Hi, I almost responded to you that yes, you can adjust the strap, but then I inspected the bag and found out that you can only make it shorter, not longer - it's fixed securely on one side and you can make it shorter on another side. This length is not enough to wear it as crossbody.

The Chloe Hayley Double Carry Bag is amazing too. I got mine in Caramel Python and it's just to die for:smile: See my review on this gorgeous bag on My YouTube Channel stylevialauren and tell me what you think about this style of Hayley!

Please let me know what you think of the Python :smile:

That's wonderful review and I think you covered pretty much everything, yet I would love to see it in action - worn with strap and by handles.
and what do you think of side hardware that holds the long strap, does it fall nicely or is a bit of obstacle when carried by handles? hobo doesn't have handles so those pieces are always upward.