Chloe - are you new? Come introduce yourself - We want to meet you!

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Hi there - for any girls who are new to Chloe - come tell us about yourself. Who you are, where you are located. What is your first Chloe - or if you haven't bought yet - which bag will be your first?

Hope to meet you - come join us - we're all pretty crazy!:nuts:

Hi there! I'm an art director in the dc area. I am an art/fashion lover and complete bag addict! I just got my first chloe paddington capsule a couple months ago; it was supposed to be bleu nuit but it's definitely black. I swear I'll post a photo one of these days... It's just been so gloomy outside its hard to get good lighting to prove it's not blue! Lately I've been into ysl but I don't think my little chloe will be my last. I've been eyeing the red paraty on neimanmarcus.com and maybe that will be my christmas present to myself this year :smile:

Chloe is one of my favourite designers!:heart:

But I do not own a Chloe yet, so that makes me new to Chloe I guess! A Paddington would be amazing. Or maybe a Edith. But I think Paddington will be my first, I have wanted a Paddington for a while now. I am not so specific with the colour I want. I like all the colours, but Whisky, Chocolate or any type of brown is especially lovely. The "problem" is that I live in Norway, and I do not think there are any places to buy a Chloe bag near me. Therefor Ebay is my best option, I spend far too much time searching ebay for the bags I want..

Oh, and maybe something about myself. I am currently a student, and I will be moving to the capital (Oslo) this fall to study finance. Can not wait to move, because the town I am living in now is small and lifeless. I am only 18 turning 19 this March. I do not have that much money to spend on bags, as I am a student. But honestly when I think back, I wish I had spent more on bags in stead of having a lot of savings in stocks.

Well, that was me. Hopefully I will be posting pictures of my Paddington one day :love:

Hi Prosperity and porsche mama!

Welcome to Chloe!

Hope you can get pics of your Chloe soon porsche mama - it sounds great!

Prosperity - fingers crossed you find your perfect paddington soon :yes:

Nice to have you in the Chloe Sub-Forum -

porsche mama - do post photos of the Bleu Nuit into a Reveal Thread for her - we'll be looking forward to seeing her. The colour - yes I appreciate the new Bleu Nuit is hard to capture as it is very dark - but if you can get decent daylight/natural light - hopefully it will be ideal:yes:

prosperity - well - I'm sure you'll find your first Chloe bag soon - and then of course there will be a second, third.............and on, and on..............:roflmfao::roflmfao:

yay! :yahoo: i'm new even though i've been posting heaps. hehe!

my name is jessica val and i'm a translator living in singapore right now. i grew up here but have lived in melbourne, australia for four years. am happier in melbourne but my family is here in singapore which is why i came back in 2003. but i plan to move back there some years later! i have a big sister in new york and i hope to also live there for a few years in the future. :yes:

i work from home, so i'm always on my imac! my foray into purses started with coach, and i love the vintage legacy (vachetta) line from 2006/2007. i also collect some smaller pouch sets and kisslock purses. my collection is almost complete and hence i started to snoop around in chloe! :nuts:

i have always loved paddies. a year ago i would never have imagined that i would start a chloe collection due to the prices. but as i got into more expensive legacy pieces, suddenly the price difference didn't seem that great anymore. :graucho:

now i didn't plan to acquire my first chloe until maybe june this year? i still have a wristlet, a wallet and one kisslock purse to find before i'm completely done with coach. but one day, i was searching for my favourite chloes just for fun... within 24 hours, three options of the same bag turned up in descending price order! with a little bit of enabling from my sister, i took it as a sign and bought the third one! (only sheree and mica know what this bag is... shall i reveal or keep it a secret until it gets here?)

AND THEN! less than a week later, we bought my second chloe! more people know about this, since it was in the ATC getting approved! :nuts:

so i am BANNED for now! and my chloes have not even arrived yet! :roflmfao:

everyone here has been so awesome and i look forward to learning more about chloe and getting to know all the babes! it is indeed a whole different kettle of fish and some of the fakes are so much harder to tell apart than other brands. i feel like i'm in a new school with new schoolmates! :lol:

pleased to meet you, everyone! :cutesy:

Hiya all, not really new to Chloe, (almost 1 year), I only have 2 Helies and here they are - very different! Love Chloe leather, but most of the bags are sort of heavy for me - these 2 are perfect!! Helies rock!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 79
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 80
Hi Gals...:heart:
Although I've been having bags authenticated in the ATC thread for the last 2-3 months :shame: and been posting in multiple threads here, I've never fully intro'd myself. My Chloe interest history is similar to Dragonette. I've always loved Chloe, but the prices were too high for me to rationalize. Being a Coach lover as well, and beginning to spend more and more on Coach's higher end bags, I had decided it was time to make that leap ;).
Two months later, and two Chloe bags later...here I am...completely in love with Chloe :tender:
I live in the middle of nowhere, but I'm only a couple of hours to the city (Boston). Probably a good thing, as when I used to live there, I'd head over to Saks/Neimans/Bloomies on a regular basis :blush:. Now that I've no longer a Chloe virgin...I look forward to getting my next Chloe @ one of the great big sales these stores have every so often. I learned that you can get a brand new bag for the same cost as a gently carried bag...so that is my goal :P!
Nice to meet all you lovely Chloe-lovers :heart:!
-Vi.

Hiya all, not really new to Chloe, (almost 1 year), I only have 2 Helies and here they are - very different! Love Chloe leather, but most of the bags are sort of heavy for me - these 2 are perfect!! Helies rock!! :yahoo:

Love your heloises liuyinn - the metallic one :drool:

dragonette, vivi1205 - I liked your introductions! I'm glad I've gotten to know both of you since you moved over to Chloe, and I hope you hang around.

dragonette - I think you should keep the identify of your first Chloe secret :graucho: Means everyone has to wait and try and guess until you're ready to post some gorgeous reveal pics.

Hello Chloe fans. My name is ClaireL, I live in Australia and I've been posting for a while. I have my first Chloe, but haven't done a reveal thread yet because it hasn't arrived here under my (admittedly odd sounding) reverse-layby scheme which I explained on another thread. The bag is set to "arrive" on April 7 and I look forward to showing you all my grenat patent leather Betty. She is a beauty.

^^ ClaireL - great to see you here. Oh - I'm looking forward to seeing your Betty - I'm sure you just can't wait for her to arrive - and are counting the days:P