Chinchilla in Action

I am intentionally avoiding mink in this color. This is my way of convincing myself I save the budget for a sable coat in the future [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
The kinda of thought process that is thoroughly approved of on TPF. [emoji8]
The white coat on the left is also very pretty. Mink?
Yes I think it's mink, I like it too.

Reactions: periogirl28
Urm yes. Way too often. Just checked out the Saks Fur Salon in NY. Sables at 40% off. Sigh!
40% off and you get to help kick start the economy. Win win. [emoji8]
Your approval means so much to me [emoji9]
We ALL approve of such theories [emoji9]
View attachment 3441191

It's that time of year again ..... Harrods! Has anyone been to the Dennis Basso fur salon inside? It is literally heaven.

Credit @dennisbasso
Wow, just wow. It will be full of Arab and Russian ladies from now until April I guarantee it - and I don't blame them one bit!!

Reactions: periogirl28
It is years since I was last in their but what a place! Is that salon considered higher end than Neiman's? What about the store as a whole?

Well not being local I certainly should not comment on which is higher end. I go to some of these stores only on vacation, to admire and learn. Saks Fur Salon is small but has a nice range and I think most items are custom made so you may not see as on the racks. Lovely service every time I was there.
On the whole, the store is good and has a wide range of brands. I think wider in price range than say Bergdorfs. JMHO.

Reactions: Perfect Day