chihuahuaqueen's collection

1. I have no clue how to attach a photo, but I'll give it a shot.

I've narrowed down my collection recently, but here's what I have left:

Black MC Speedy 30; Rose Columbus; Black Epi Noe; Violet Vernis Reade PM; Brown/pink CB papillon; Rose Lexington; Fuchsia Lexington; Pink Mini Mono Mary Kate; Mandarin Epi cles; Red Veris cles; Violet Vernis Ludlow; Black MC Spa mules; fuchsia spa mules (not pictured is my Rose Broome that I just purchased)

Also pictured here in my long-haired chihuahua, Teddy. If you look behind the Rose Columbus, you'll see him! - Amy

[​IMG]

2. Lovely and colorful collection! Very nice!

3. Okay....FIRST of all, I LOVE TEDDY! Just ADORABLE! Second, your collection is just beautiful! I really really really like how colorful it is! It inspires me to add more color to my collection. I love pinks and purples!

Thanks so much for the photos and for putting Teddy in the pictures - he rocks!

4. Very nice!:amazed:

5. Very nice collection ... love the vernis ones! Teddy is the cutest one there!!

6. Great collection!

7. A your collection is beautiful. If I could find even one pair of the spa mules I'd feel lucky! Please give Teddy some loves from me.:P V

8. love all those colours
    thanx for sharing

9. lovely! i love all your vernis !

10. cute - I love the pruple vernis - I would love a purple ludlow :smile:

11. Teddy is adorable! How cute!!!

Your bags are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

12. Your Vernis's and the black LV are gorgeous!

13. Wow - great collection. I love the violet vernis - beautiful color. :love:

And Teddy is adorable peeking out from behind the Columbus! You can tell he appreciates your collection. I think my dog would be using them for a bed or chewing on the corners if I let her near my bags :shame:

14. I love the vernis and the cherry blossom! Gorgeous collection!!

15. I love everything. Especially the Vernis pieces.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice