Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Nice to see you as well etoile de mer! I've stuck these old pics in here just for reference, but I confess, I think Sammy Royal looks better in her's, maybe because of the colors in her sweaters. I mean generally you can't go wrong with black but... I think I just take a lousy pic, LOL!
View attachment 4966318View attachment 4966323
Haha! Lousy...?! - You look absolutely fantastic!! So happy to be your twin! :ghi5:

Reactions: textilegirl
Nice to see you as well etoile de mer! I've stuck these old pics in here just for reference, but I confess, I think Sammy Royal looks better in her's, maybe because of the colors in her sweaters. I mean generally you can't go wrong with black but... I think I just take a lousy pic, LOL!

Gorgeous! :smile: So glad you shared yours. Looks beautiful as worn with your Farandole! :flowers:

Last edited:
@Sammy Royal, found this (just torturing myself ;) looking at additional pics of it), so am sharing in case useful. Link below is to the fall 2011 offerings thread, showing pics of your colorway of Mythiques Phoenix shared by @pierina2 . :flowers: As the shawl was NTY, photo of the tag and its info may be of interest?

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/presenting-the-fall-2011-scarves.679325/page-59#post-19701677
Yes, this is really helpful! Thank you so much!! :flowers: Fantastic pix! ❤️ (Am glad that I own this mousse already, otherwise the hunt would have started NOW... :lol:).

Stunning on you dear TG! First time I’ve seen this colorway! Or maybe it’s the way you’ve tied it. No matter, it’s sublime!

Stunning on you dear TG! First time I’ve seen this colorway! Or maybe it’s the way you’ve tied it. No matter, it’s sublime!
Thank you kindly my friend, and right back at you on the Alice Shirley. What a scrumptious, juicy cw for you, and the design ties so beautifully! I think I might even prefer the mousseline version to the CSGM and the twill; something about the blended and softened lines.... It’s just terrific :love:

Thank you kindly my friend, and right back at you on the Alice Shirley. What a scrumptious, juicy cw for you, and the design ties so beautifully! I think I might even prefer the mousseline version to the CSGM and the twill; something about the blended and softened lines.... It’s just terrific :love:
Thanks dear and you hit the nail on the head. I’m lucky to have two of these mousselines. The new collection of moussies are not quite inspiring me to leap just yet. I’ll hold off judgement until i see one in person. (Wink)