Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Reactions: Sammy Royal
Twins Sammy, I’d forgotten how gorgeous this was!! It’s especially beautiful with the pale lilac sweater. This design is a marvel; so many iterations and so many beauties :love:

textilegirl :wave: After posting my message to Sammy, I had a niggling feeling I'd seen it before. Now remembering yours, lucky girl! Nice to see you, hope this finds you doing well. :flowers:

Thank you!! :flowers:
Sammy, how have I never seen this colorway of Mythiques Phoenix?! :nuts: Or perhaps I have, but never modelled! I love the combo of purple and green, set against black, really spectacular! :loveeyes: So glad it found its home with you :heart:, thanks for sharing. :flowers:
Thank you so much, dear etoile! ❤️ Had thoroughly searched for pics and had a hard time finding any, too.
Stunning and Sublime sammy! Congrats , so very special.
What a lovely compliment! Thank you, lanit!
Beautiful! Pefect pick me up for a dreary day!
Thanks! You are right! Perfect for the presently very dark days! :biggrin:

Reactions: etoile de mer
Congratulations, dear Sammy ... it is precious!
Thank you so much, my dear friend!
Twins Sammy, I’d forgotten how gorgeous this was!! It’s especially beautiful with the pale lilac sweater. This design is a marvel; so many iterations and so many beauties :love:
Thank you, dear textilegirl! So happy to be your twin! ❤ Where did you post your MP? Have not been able to find it... :girlsigh:

textilegirl :wave: After posting my message to Sammy, I had a niggling feeling I'd seen it before. Now remembering yours, lucky girl! Nice to see you, hope this finds you doing well. :flowers:
Nice to see you as well etoile de mer! I've stuck these old pics in here just for reference, but I confess, I think Sammy Royal looks better in her's, maybe because of the colors in her sweaters. I mean generally you can't go wrong with black but... I think I just take a lousy pic, LOL!
19AD0126-6BEF-4367-BD3F-0475709D9DF6_4_5005_c.jpegA59F62C3-C7B7-4472-8650-07D16EEFA408_1_201_a.jpeg