Chicklit Wallet - Too Big?

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I am currently using this wallet:
n16300064_34032737_8534.jpg

and I love it a lot, except for two things:

-It lacks an ID window
-If I have more than a few bills in the billfolds, it starts to get a bit tight and the kisslock compartment doesn't close as well. I've already nearly lost (found them floating in the bottom of my bag) a few things from the kisslock compartment.

I am thinking of getting a raspberry chicklit to match miss minilisa, but I've never had anything bigger than that Coach wallet. I used a pink wallet on a chain until I was about 20, then I used a 5 dollar Claire's wallet until a few months ago.

Does anyone have any pictures of how they arrange their chicklits? Is it too big if I am used to smaller wallets?

Thanks!

I've never seen one IRL... the grape one someone posted looked gorgeous to me though! I rarely use wallets though, I much prefer wristlets and card cases because it keeps me much more organized without having to take out all the cards individually to switch them around.

I love my Chicklit wallet, but it is BIG. It carries tons and, of course, it's easy to pack it full of stuff. I don't have pictures of the innards of mine, but it currently carries the following:

driver's license
medical insurance cards
AAA card
ATM card
3 credit cards
phone card for emergencies
membership card to professional organization
gym card
mini-skinny purse with several store reward cards
my coupons for grocery/drugstore shopping
recent receipts
laundry pick-up slip
some cash
pen
small spiral notepad
index card of contact numbers
business cards (mine and others)
doctor appointment cards
application for Pet Smart rewards card I've been meaning to send in

And the wallet is by no means overstuffed yet! Closes easily and stays nice and tightly folded.

If you are used to a small wallet, this wallet will seem gargantuan. It's really sized more like a small clutch. I like that it holds so much and I can just throw it into bags like my Minilisa and Boogie, where size isn't an issue. I can't take it with me to evening functions where I carry, say, my Jenny Yuen clutch. When using small bags, I convert essentials over to another wallet. But for day to day, I like being able to haul out my Chicklit and grab a coupon, or have every card I might ever need on hand.

It is a very big wallet. It is similar to HObo's Lauren wallet - if you've ever seen that one IRL.

It is a great wallet and should fit in any bag medium size or bigger. I wouldn't suggest it if you carry a small bag - but with tano bags you shouldn't have any problem

driver's license
medical insurance cards
AAA card
ATM card
3 credit cards
phone card for emergencies
membership card to professional organization
gym card
mini-skinny purse with several store reward cards
my coupons for grocery/drugstore shopping
recent receipts
laundry pick-up slip
some cash
pen
small spiral notepad
index card of contact numbers
business cards (mine and others)
doctor appointment cards
application for Pet Smart rewards card I've been meaning to send in

Wow! I knew it was big but wow!

I only really have one small bag that I don't use very often (fat girl + tiny bag = LOL), so changing wallets for bag size shouldn't be a big deal.

Just don't know if I can pass up a raspberry set! Are there smaller Tano wallets for this season anywhere?

Okay, pics of the Chicklit with stuff. :biggrin: Just remember I don't carry it around unzipped like this! All my stuff would fall out, and I bought a zipped wallet just to prevent such disasters.

The second picture is of the Chicklit compared to Minilisa, and the third of the Chicklit inside the Minilisa.

Attachments

• Minilisa 008.JPG
    Minilisa 008.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 453
  • Minilisa 009.JPG
    Minilisa 009.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 369
  • Minilisa 012.JPG
    Minilisa 012.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 370
I am thinking of getting a raspberry chicklit to match miss minilisa, but I've never had anything bigger than that Coach wallet. I used a pink wallet on a chain until I was about 20, then I used a 5 dollar Claire's wallet until a few months ago.

Does anyone have any pictures of how they arrange their chicklits? Is it too big if I am used to smaller wallets?

Thanks!

I have been thinking about the chicklit all morning/afternoon - funny we made threads around the same time about the same thing.

Okay, pics of the Chicklit with stuff. :biggrin: Just remember I don't carry it around unzipped like this! All my stuff would fall out, and I bought a zipped wallet just to prevent such disasters.

The second picture is of the Chicklit compared to Minilisa, and the third of the Chicklit inside the Minilisa.

Is that an Eagles mini notebook I see in there? Go Birds!
Back on topic, thanks for the pics. I think a chicklit is too big for me. Isn't there a mini-chicklit?

Haha boo eagles! (although in a family I'm eagles fans I'm the odd one out) But what's this about a mini-chicklit... that sounds perfect seeing as the Chicklit is too big for me

Oh gosh a mini chicklet sounds like a terrific idea! lol I think we should all just work for tano! Love the pool next to the blueberry, gorgeousness! I'm still undecided if I would actually use one or not. HMMMMMMMMMMM ponder ponder ponder!