Chicago Meet Up?

Jul 30, 2008
Hi ladies!

I don't know how many of you live in the Chicago area (I live about 70 miles west of Chicago, in a cornfield), but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a trip to the city to the Neimans, Saks and Barneys. Perhaps a sunday in June or July?

I live in Chi-town!! I would definitely be up for going to a meet-up. If you need any help planning, please let me know. I live no more than 10 mins from the Magnificent Mile.

Last edited:
I am in Chicago right now for a conference and I hit the Magnificent Mile yesterday afternoon. I went to Saks and they have a lot of CLs in the classic styles. The camel patent Decolletes and RonRons are tempting me!!! They are sooo pretty. :graucho:

I live in Charlotte, so I wouldn't be able to be at a meet up in Chicago, but I thought that I would comment on this thread since I am in Chi-town right now.

This could work ladies! What's best for everyone, a saturday or sunday? I've got a friend who'd love to come as well, but she works on saturdays. Not sure what people's schedules are like. Then we can look at dates!

I can do 13/14 too, just a rough week at work so may be tired, on the other hand a fun excursion will probably be just what I need! I'm excited!