Chicago LV Fans?

YOGAGIRL70

O.G.
Sep 28, 2012
Any tPF meet-ups in the Chicago area? I am relatively new to the forum and was not sure.... I know there are plenty of LV fans here with 3 stores in the city and 2 in the burbs....:biggrin:

I'm in the Chicago area and actually trying to put together an LV centered meet for March/April! :biggrin:

Here's the video on it:

Some people are just into beauty/fashion generally, but I get a sense that a vast majority of those interested in attending are interested in LV. I would be happy to have LV enthusiasts (even if you don't watch YT) attend, just so we can have a fun LV chat! I did a few of these meet-ups in MI and they were always great fun! I've met many great purse friends (and actually my best friend!) through these!

I'm thinking end of March/beginning of April meeting up at Oak Brook Center on a weekend... and then once I dip my toes into coordinating that one, having the "big" meet up in downtown Chicago in June time frame? :smile:

Yeah! That would be SO much fun! Thanks for the video ~ keep us posted. It would be great if we could get some WI and MI gals too!

Oak Brook, Downtown, or Northbrook would work for me!!:biggrin:

Count me in! (as long as no one tells my husband) :upsidedown:. I live 20 mins from Oakbrook, but I'm willing to go wherever it's most convenient for people. Yeah! How fun!
Thanks so much for heading this up B4B & for starting the thread YogaGirl!!

Count me in! (as long as no one tells my husband) :upsidedown:. I live 20 mins from Oakbrook, but I'm willing to go wherever it's most convenient for people. Yeah! How fun!
Thanks so much for heading this up B4B & for starting the thread YogaGirl!!
I love your quote "When in doubt, buy both!" by the way.... :smile:

Just wanted to thank you for your recommendation for Alicia in one of the previous threads.... went to OB last week and she was awesome.

That location works great for me.... only 30 mins away.

I'm in the area! I prefer weekdays - especially Friday and either Northbrook or Oakbrookbut I might be able to make any location work. Weekends are tough as I have 4 kids and we spend most of our time taking them to games, meets, practices, etc.