Chianti Rapture!

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I'm so happy with this bag, it's gorgeous!! :yahoo: I'm not a big fan of true red bags but I love all shades of wine and burgundy. This is a gorgeous black cherry color, couldn't ask for prettier!

Here are some pics -

I would say this is an exact representation of the color -

chianti2.jpg

chianti.jpg

LPchianti005.jpg

Some modeling pics, me, I'm nearly 5' 10 1/2!

LPchianti011.jpg

My 17 year old daughter who is about 5' 7", I dragged her outside with wet hair to pose, I'm such a bad mom! LOL (it is warm though, lol)

LPchianti013.jpg

LPchianti014.jpg

Linda

Linda, this color is drop dead gorgeous! Like you, I'm not fond of true red, preferring wine, etc. but this shade is quite unique and beautiful. Of course, I love the Medium Dylan Tote. I think this bag with its amazing color, limited production, Dylan Medium Tote functionality is destined to be an HG bag for a lot of us. You'll be turning heads!

LindaP - The chianti is beautiful! We are bag twins. :ghi5:

I received my chianti wallet yesterday. I'm not really into being "matchy", but I really love this color. Congrats!

Thanks Carmelita, that's very kind of you to say! :smile:

cathead87 - bag twins, squee! LOL I wish I had gotten the wallet now, I do believe it is sold out. I'm not crazy about zip around wallets but I should have made an exception for this one. Still, I'm not complaining! :smile:

Linda

Thanks for all of these pics, Linda. I keep coming back to this thread to look at this chianti. If I can't have the bag, at least I can look at it!! :popcorn:

riry, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, that's kind of you to say. :smile: I feel kinda bad though, I wish everyone who wanted one could have gotten one, it would have been more fun! As for right now it's put up in it's dustbag because I'm askeered to use it! lol

Linda

It will eventually get worn, I'm just going to savor it for a bit! :blush:

Also, I am absolutely loving on this new Tano bag I got! I'm not ready to put it up yet. :smile:

Linda