Cheryl Cole Thread

'I think I've been in LA too long': Cheryl Cole dons fake Botox-style lips as she pokes fun at plastic surgery culture

She's determined to fit in with the LA crowd, but Cheryl Cole may have gone one step too far.
The Girls Aloud singer's lips appeared to have swelled almost 10 times their normal size - well that's what she'll have you believe anyway.

The cheeky star posted a photo of her donning fake Botox-style smackers on her Twitter page.

The photo was taken as the star reclined on a white pillow, wearing a checked shirt and a massive pair of ray Ban-style sunglasses, her dark hair loose.
Cheryl added a joking message, addressed to her assistant Lily England.
'I think we've been in LA too long.. LMHO(Laughing My Head Off)!!,' she wrote.

Cheryl, 28, was poking fun at Hollywood's obsession with plastic surgery.
She has said she doesn't understand why people have nose jobs.

'I can't get my head around everyone having the same nose, because I think it's the unique things about your face that make you beautiful.
'I'm not judging, but unless something is really getting you down, it's best not to mess with nature.'
In fact Cheryl appears to be settling in well across the Atlantic, recently launching her own shoe line and reportedly having a number of other projects in the works, including recording songs for a new album.

Her friend Simon Cowell famously axed her from the U.S. X Factor this year but she appears to be in good spirits.

Cheryl has really taken to the social networking site in the past few weeks, often updating her status and posting funny pictures.
She made a Twitter account earlier this year but did not tweet for months.

Cheryl is reportedly ready to put herself back on the market again, following her divorce from England footballer Ashley Cole.

According to Now! magazine she dubbed the Chelsea star 'the midget' because of his 5ft 9in stature.

'When she was speaking to [her manager] Will.i.am recently, Cheryl told him she's on the lookout for someone,' a source said.
'He said he had the perfect guy in mind who's a producer in the States - but he was a bit short.'

The insider added: 'She laughed and said: "I don't want another midget like Ashley!" They both burst out into hysterics.'

attachment.php

Source: DailyMail

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 939
'I just ate everything': Cheryl Cole reveals how she was ordered by doctors to gain weight to save her life

Doctors ordered Cheryl Cole to stop exercising and put on weight after the health scare that almost killed her.

And the svelte star – who was given just 24 hours to live at one point after contracting malaria last year – had no choice but to obey them to beat the illness.

‘I just ate everything,’ she said.

Miss Cole, 28, revealed how being ill had changed her priorities. ‘It opened my eyes to health and things I hadn’t focused on before,’ she said.

‘It’s now less about work, work, work and more about making time to chill and be with my friends and family.’

Miss Cole, who caught malaria while on holiday in Tanzania with American dancer Derek Hough in June 2010, is currently single after a reconciliation with her former husband, footballer Ashley Cole, 30, petered out.

After her recovery from the disease, she went to America as one of the judges on The X Factor U.S.A.
At the press launch, she showed off her fuller figure, but was then fired after just four days of filming on the show.

Since then, she has returned to her trimmer self and has kept a relatively low profile, splitting her time between the U.S. and UK working on her music.

She also had a cameo role in the film What To Expect When You’re Expecting with Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez.

Speaking in the new issue of InStyle magazine, which goes on sale on Thursday, the Girls Aloud singer also revealed she had once enjoyed a drink with Amy Winehouse, who died in July.

But she admitted: ‘I’m awful at drinking. Don’t get us [sic] wrong, though – I like a drink if it’s a night out.’

Miss Cole also told of her fascination with tattoos, saying that ‘to me, it’s art’.

She has at least seven tattoos.
To read the full feature, see the December issue of InStyle on sale Thursday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 854
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 997
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 740
Cheryl Cole pulls out of Children In Need performance after she's struck down by 'pharyngitis'

Cheryl Cole has been struck down with pharyngitis ruling her out of a performance for Children In Need.
The singer had been due to collaborate with Gary 
Barlow for Children In Need Rocks Manchester on Thursday.

But she's now been deemed too ill to perform due to her condition.

This comes as a report claims that Cheryl may be in line for a 'hero's return' to The X Factor after Barlow tried to persuade the Girls Aloud singer to rejoin the judging panel.

Barlow is desperate to bring Cheryl back on board show The X Factor and the matter was discussed when the pop stars met up last week when Cheryl visited Gary's home in Holland Park, London.

According to reports their meeting had been scheduled to discuss 'a music project'. But talk soon turned to the X Factor as Head Judge Gary pleaded with the singer to come back to the show.

A spokesperson for Cheryl said: 'Cheryl Cole has sadly had to pull out of a performance at CIN Rocks this week as she is suffering from pharyngitis.'
Pharyngitis is an inflammation of the throat or pharynx, it's the most common cause of a sore throat.

The news has left Gary Barlow without a partner to sing with, and he'll be hoping for an eleventh hour saviour.

Only last night the Take That star expressed concerns about Cheryl’s health during rehearsals for the show, saying: 'We’re still waiting to hear but, if it doesn’t happen, I don’t know what we’re going to do.'
He has also brought together a supergroup named The Collective, comprised Chipmunk, Ed Sheeran, Miss Dynamite, Rizzle Kicks, Tulisa Contostavlos and Labrinth for this year's BBC Children In Need single, Teardrop.
The group will perform the single on this week's live show.

Cheryl and Gary met at his Holland Park home recently where it's alleged the Take That singer asked Cheryl to rejoin the X Factor judging panel.

Following their meeting, a source told Closer magazine: 'Talk inevitably turned to the X Factor and Cheryl admitted she thought it'd gone downhill.

'Gary said, with his backing, she could come back a hero. He was being really positive, buttering her up, and Cheryl couldn't stop smiling.
'He told she has his full support. Gary doesn't rate Tulisa as a judge.'

'I might just have to get on the piano and do a bit of Roll Out The Barrel...'
Rumours that Cheryl may return have apparently put N-Dubz star Tulisa's nose out of joint, as it may be her seat on the panel that's under threat.
Earlier this year Cheryl was unceremoniously dumped from the U.S. version of the X Factor after owner Simon Cowell decided she was 'uncomfortable' in the new role.

She was replaced with Nicole Scherzinger and reportedly turned down £2.5million to return to the UK version.

Instead N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos and Kelly Rowland joined the panel alongside Gary Barlow.
And Tulisa allegedly blew her top when news got back to her of Cheryl and Gary's meeting.

Closer's source said: 'Tulisa was already paranoid about losing her job, so when she heard he'd actually met with Cheryl, she was shouting and cursing, calling Gary a "Judas".'

attachment.php

Attachments

• A11.jpg
    A11.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 636
Party pouts! Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts show off their duckfaces as they enjoy Rihanna's last night of her tour

As two of the most famous singers in the UK, Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts are no strangers to posing up for the camera.
And it seems that even when the girls aren't on duty, they are still attempting to perfect their pouts.
As the duo reunited at Rihanna's London concert last night, they showed off their model behaviour by puckering up for the camera.

Cheryl and Nicola both flashed the peace sign as they enjoyed some drinks backstage after the O2 Arena show, which was the last date on Rihanna's Loud tour.
While Cheryl looked chic in a cream cable knit jumper, beige trousers, a hat and brogues, Nicole wore a grey jumper with leather trousers for the occasion.
And both girls, who have remained close friends since their Girls Aloud days, appeared to be enjoying themselves at the concert.

Cheryl tweeted: 'Just left @rihanna last #Loud concert. Amazing!! To put on 98 of the same shows like that and give your all takes something special.'
She later added: 'Congratulations on completing your tour @rihanna Have an amazing Christmas, well deserved break and another amazing year! #illdrinktothat X'
And Nicola added: 'The last night of a tour is always special... @rihanna rocked it tonight!!! #RudeGirl'

It was recently claimed that Cheryl is planning to host a Christmas lunch for Nicola and their fellow Girls Aloud bandmates over the festive period.
A source told The Sun: 'Cheryl is going all out. She has already ordered all the food and is determined to cook everything herself.

'She’s doing the full works, turkey with all the trimmings, and the lunch table will be laid with crackers and other traditional Christmas decorations.'

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 575
She's a Grecian goddess! Cheryl Cole is sleek in a white drape dress as she charms Prince Charles at Prince's Trust dinner

She says she won't ever return to the X Factor but Cheryl Cole certainly had plenty of that special something when she made an appearance at a charity event tonight.

The singer, 28, sashayed into the Prince's Trust Invest In Futures dinner at the Savoy Hotel wearing a floor-length Grecian-style white dress.
Cheryl was positively glowing as she made her way into the event, flashing a big smile before heading in to join the other famous faces inside the hotel.

Cheryl hemmed in the sleek number with a thin black belt, which she matched with a black clutch bag.
Her shoes, of course, were not visible underneath the long dress.

Elsewhere, Cheryl had some competition in the dress stakes from Gary Lineker's wife, Danielle.

The Welsh model, 32, wore a nude-coloured floor-length gown with a huge puffed out bottom half which she lifted up off the ground as she posed for pictures.

She carried a small black bag and accessorised the dress with a pair of beige heels.

But, although she wore a gorgeous dress, Danielle made a drastic faux pas covering her body with fake tan but apparently forgetting her face.

The resulting effect was a stark contrast between the colour of her pale face and her far darker body.

Cheryl today finally put a halt to reports that she would be returning to the X Factor when she took to her Twitter page to deny she was coming back.

And she asked everyone to get over it and move on.
The Girls Aloud star took to her page on the social networking site soon after it was reported that Louis Walsh said that he thought she might return to the talent show later this year.

She wrote: 'X factor was a great experience and time in my life and career but is now part of my past .. Please #letsmoveonnow #newnewspls Zzzzz *yawns*.'
Cheryl flew out to Los Angeles last May to join Cowell, Paula Abdul and L.A. Reid on the judging panel on the first series of the X Factor USA.
But she was on her way home just a fortnight later amid claims that the American audience couldn't understand her Geordie accent.

The Prince's Trust Invest In Futures is an initiative that unites the financial services industry for the common cause of investing in disadvantaged young people and helping them become economically active.

Launched in 2005 by Michael Marks CBE, the initiative has raised more than an incredible £12.5m for The Prince’s Trust, supporting tens of thousands of young people into jobs, education, training or volunteering.

Their annual dinner is the centrepiece of the Invest in Futures initiative and has garnered support from leading members of hedge fund communities, senior investment banking executives across Europe and the U.S. and high net worth supporters of The Prince’s Trust.

Each year the events have become higher profile and more glamorous with previous performances from Eric Clapton, Jools Holland, Sting, Joss Stone and Bryan Adams.

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 427
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 417
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 454
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 454
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 452
Slim pickings: Cheryl Cole's face looks gaunt at the launch of her shoe collection in London

Her weight has been an issue in the past, particularly when she was hit by a potentially fatal bout of malaria and the collapse of her marriage to Ashley Cole.
But Cheryl Cole, 29, has appeared a lot healthier in recent times.
However, she looked a little thin during an appearance at Westfield in Shepherd's Bush, west London.

As she greeted fans at the shopping mall, she looked gaunt.

Cheryl wore a smart, chic outfit comprised a pair of red jeans, a white biker jacket, a patterned top and a pair of black heels with white polka dots.

The singer was at the huge shopping centre to launch her shoe collection at Stylist Picks.
She happily greeted fans and signed autographs at the online store's pop-up shop.

Cheryl appeared happy and relaxed, just as she did yesterday during an appearance at the Prince's Trust Invest in Futures dinner at the Savoy Hotel in central London.

Accessibly priced, the collection has been overseen by Cole at every stage - from concept, to design, to packaging.

Stylistpick's chief creative officer Juliet Warkentin said: We are thrilled to be working with Cheryl.
'Cheryl is the style icon and is amazingly warm, a quality that has made her the nation's favourite.

'We believe that the launch will have a huge fashion impact; establishing fashion's greatest influencer as a major force in fashion design and further ********ising fashion.'

Cheryl's first collection of eight pairs of heels and boots was also well received by her fans - but encountered a couple of problems elsewhere.

Some pairs of her signature shoe, Your Royal Hotness, were found to be defective, with the stitching on the heel coming undone.

Another pair, the Freak Le Chic boot, looked very, very similar to a pair from Crisian & McCaffrey's Chastity boots from their Autumn Winter 2011 collection.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 476
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 429
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 382
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 397
English pop star Cheryl Cole was looking sexy on the set of a music video shoot in Los Angeles, California on March 31, 2012.

Source: Zimbio

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 373
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 356
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 366
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 360
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 367
I don't follow her too much but I never knew *** was so ill last year...that's awful. I'm glad *** was able ** pull through!

I think *** looks her prettiest when *** has long dark hair though. I'm not liking *** blonde.