cherry sophia or cherry hailey?

i've owned both and they both fit comfortably on the shoulder; the hailey can also be a x-body...is there one that you're leaning towards more than another? i don't think that you can go wrong with either one...also, the hailey is kind of deceiving; she fits a lot of stuff! hth!

I love sophia but feel that I should stick to a shoulder bag even though I declared that I would carry sophia by the long strap even if it didn't look right. so I'm probably leaning toward the cherry hailey. I wish they had them in the store so I could try a hailey on.

Very tough choice. But, if you are a shoulder bag lady, then I say go for the Hailey. You can carry the sophia by its strap, but for some reason, I find it uncomfortable. I much prefer to carry it by the handles.

Ok, so I had a bunch of Sophias, but got rid of them because I am a shoulder girl too and the Sophia just really looks funny on your shoulder. It bends funny in the middle and is not very comfortable. I just got a Hailey and I love her! She is very comfy to wear on the shoulder and she really holds a lot of stuff too! So I would vote for Hailey!

Ok, so I had a bunch of Sophias, but got rid of them because I am a shoulder girl too and the Sophia just really looks funny on your shoulder. It bends funny in the middle and is not very comfortable. I just got a Hailey and I love her! She is very comfy to wear on the shoulder and she really holds a lot of stuff too! So I would vote for Hailey!

Ditto. I have 4 Sophias and I love the bags, but they do hang funny on the shoulder (Using the strap.) I just got the cherry Hailey because I loved he cherry color and really wanted something that was designed to slouch and could still be a crossbody as well. (I like being able to use it crossbody so that it doesn't fall off the shoulder when I bend over or have several things in my hand... I hate that!)

I just bought a Hailey on Thursday. I do not know why I waited so long. The leather is super soft (like a quality leather glove), the bag is super slouchy, and it holds your essentials. I also have a Sophia, but I am totally in love with the Hailey now. I plan on going back to buy a black one. I have the Mahogany. I am 5' 10" and the crossbody is just perfection. I thought the bag would look too small on me, but it does not. I love it!!!!

I would also vote for the cherry Hailey. I have one and absolutely love it! It slouches so nicely that it just feels natural and comfortable worn either crossbody or on the shoulder. Even my SO (who doesn't normally notice such things) commented on it, saying that not only was it a nice colour, but that it was also such a "practical" bag. :P

I also own a black gathered leather Sophia, and while it is a gorgeous and sophisticated-looking bag in its own right, it does not compare to the Hailey in terms of comfort and versatility. It tends to feel too far away from my body when I carry it by the shoulder strap, which makes it a bit annoying because I keep worrying that it will slip off my shoulder.

My vote is for the Hailey. I too had a Sophia & sold it. Felt funny on my shoulder. I now try to stick to bags that have a good drop length?
Not sure if that's the correct terminology :smile:

I totally agree with you regarding Sophia. Hailey is so comfortable to wear on my shoulder.