Cherry Blossom Black MC Alma?

I wish I could've taken a picture. We left the store at the same time and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It really stood out because there was so much going on and it was quite large compared to the real MC alma.

did the bag look like this?
mc_alma_front_large.jpg

and also had the little pink flowers?

eeew.. must be a horrible fake. Doesn't matter if she's rich or not. Paris Hilton was photographed wearing a bad fake MC papillon back in 2004 (and no, it was not a SO, it was a horrible RGB version of the MC..lol). My aunt ONLY carries fake bags and she makes 750K a year. Wondering why? She thinks it's a waste to spend money on brands, she'd rather spend her money on buying property.

My boss is the same way. She only carries fakes... I know ewwww... But she thinks since she drives a brand new Mercedes R350.And has a HUGE real wedding ring. And she dresses very nice and does not look "the type" to carry a fake that people just assume her bags are real. We have had this talk a bunch of times. She rather pay $50.00 for a fake Coach and have it fall apart in a few months instead of $200-$300 for something that will last forever. She also recently bought a fake rabbit fur LV speedy. And she said she paid almost $500 for it. And she knows it is fake. And the UGLY dead animal is falling apart. But she is like just think of all the money I have saved. I am like no think of all the money you wasted by it falling apart. I will not even go into the illegal and moral issues with her about it. And the fact an innocent animal had to die so she could carry an UGLY fake.

I rather spend 2 or 3 times more and know it is real and quality products I am buying. Fakes are just throwing your money away. But she thinks buying real is throwing your money away.