Cherche midi 25 or mini Bolide?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I’m trying to get a new bag between these 2, can you give me some ideas? Pros and cons?

I love the Cherche midi can be worn as shoulder bag or crossbody and looks like it fits a lot, and the mini Bolide is so cute to resist! Please help!

2. I didn't realize the cherche midi can be cross-body, I thought it was too short to be crossbody.

The mini bolide is SUPER cute, but the strap is too strap (unless you add a twilly on for extra length). I tried one on in my store but it is just too small for practicality (at least for me), and I didn't love it enough to overcome the "not practical" factor.

3. I tried the Cherche midi in store and I can wear it crossbody if I adjust the strap length, I am 5'3 and it hits my waist perfectly. So hard to decide....

4. Can you fit your essentials in the cherche midi? If yes then I say go for the cherche midi.

5. Which colors?? I think Cherche Midi style looks particularly good in neutral colors like black, brown, etc. - "serious colors." Mini Bolide looks particularly good to me in bright colors. Speaking as someone who has a very serious-looking burgundy Bo 31. :smile:

hers4eva likes this.