Chelsea

GerGirl said:
I found this in an eBay-auction a bit ago:

Thank you!! It helps a ton.

Now I remember the one thing that I didn't care for on the Chelsea. The part where the straps hung past it's buckles. I wanted to shorten the area that hangs past the buckles, but then it made the bag wayyyy too long for me.

I think that I will take a peek at it one more time though, just in case.

I put a towel in my Mezzo last night, and sat it on my dresser. It looks much better once it has some filling in it. :smile:

After I double check the Saleya and the Chelsea this week to definetly rule those out, I think I'll keep my Mezzo. :shame: :upsidedown: :shame:

Bjara, I happen to *love* your Damier Mezzo. I ordered a Chelsea a little while back, but I didn't like the fact that the straps were dangling loose at the bottom either, so I sent it back. As you said, if you bring the straps up, then they're too long. If it weren't for the straps, I'd really like the Chelsea. I just wish it had stationary handles like the Mezzo.

Tammy518 said:
Bjara, I happen to *love* your Damier Mezzo. I ordered a Chelsea a little while back, but I didn't like the fact that the straps were dangling loose at the bottom either, so I sent it back. As you said, if you bring the straps up, then they're too long. If it weren't for the straps, I'd really like the Chelsea. I just wish it had stationary handles like the Mezzo.

Thank you, Tammy. :tender:

I think what I really needed was all these wonderful, positive opinions!!

I feel much better about the Mezzo already. :yahoo:

I have a special edition Chelsea with vachetta leather - I'll try to post pics tonight. BTW, it has stationary straps. :yes:

Here she is (BTW I'm only five-feet tall):

Attachments

• Chelsea.jpg
    Chelsea.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Chelsea2.jpg
    Chelsea2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 92