Chelsea

1. Does anyone with this bag have pictures of it? Preferably one of it being carried?

Thanks!! :flowers:

2. I found this in an eBay-auction a bit ago:

chelsea.JPG
  3. it's not being carried..... but you can find it in the pic!! :P :heart:

DSC02923.JPG
  4. Thank you!! It helps a ton.

Now I remember the one thing that I didn't care for on the Chelsea. The part where the straps hung past it's buckles. I wanted to shorten the area that hangs past the buckles, but then it made the bag wayyyy too long for me.

I think that I will take a peek at it one more time though, just in case.

I put a towel in my Mezzo last night, and sat it on my dresser. It looks much better once it has some filling in it. :smile:

After I double check the Saleya and the Chelsea this week to definetly rule those out, I think I'll keep my Mezzo. :shame: :upsidedown: :shame:

5. Bjara, I happen to *love* your Damier Mezzo. I ordered a Chelsea a little while back, but I didn't like the fact that the straps were dangling loose at the bottom either, so I sent it back. As you said, if you bring the straps up, then they're too long. If it weren't for the straps, I'd really like the Chelsea. I just wish it had stationary handles like the Mezzo.

6. Thank you, Tammy. :tender:

I think what I really needed was all these wonderful, positive opinions!!

I feel much better about the Mezzo already. :yahoo:

7. I have a special edition Chelsea with vachetta leather - I'll try to post pics tonight. BTW, it has stationary straps. :yes:

8. Here she is (BTW I'm only five-feet tall):

Chelsea.jpg Chelsea2.jpg
  9. What a beautiful baby! :smile:

10. :nuts: Addicted, I love your special edition Chelsea! Ah, if they all just had the stationary straps!

11. ^^^ Thanks! :flowers: Actually, I was thinking I might the adjustable ones more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice