Cheers to quality! (reveal from a convert :D )

shadowyi

A little classic..:]
O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
I never thought I'd be doing one of these... I've always thought "H" bags were much too pricey and thought I'd be slightly nutty to buy one. Well, that was before I started falling in love with quality bags that are made to last. My favorite brand started giving me quite a bit of trouble in the last couple of months, slightly breaking my heart in the process. So I started seriously thinking about "H" because it's known for quality.. :smile:

4450653139_cd3a96733b.jpg

The smaller box is something that I've always vaguely wanted from H. I think it's so versatile, but I've never quite liked the type that's very popular...

4450655507_de39a0188a_b.jpg

Haha yes indeedy!

4450656425_1cff2b9d3e.jpg

Reversible belt in black and etoupe with uhh.. dotted H buckle? Is there a name for the buckle? I had the choice of brushed palladium or shiny palladium, but chose the brushed one for protection against scratches. I'm not a huge fan of the "H" buckle that's widely popular, so I was super excited to find this!

The Muse eh? That's a very pretty name. :biggrin:

'Kay, I've never been one for long drawn out reveals (unless I get distracted, haha). Playing peekaboo, saying hi!

4450658633_a9d031cf5f.jpg

Any guesses??