Checking off item #3 of my mile long wishlist

Everything is sooo exquisite dear!!! I love that top...I know those will fly off the hangers! I used to shop at Bellagio... gorgeous boutique. Love all your pic of the hotel!
That Bag is amazing!!! A true gem!!! Enjoy!!!!
I am so sad to read about your darling pup =(
So sorry dear. It's absolutely heart breaking.

Reactions: meowlett
Love everything especially that short sleeved top! So unique!

Sorry about your pup, it is so hard to lose a pet! My pup is a rescue from Taiwan (adopted last summer) and I love him so much.

P.S. Love your writing style too!

Thank you. Would love to see pictures of your pup.

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread. This is Nemo, my rescue from Taiwan. He was being used as a stud in a puppy mill and they didn't "need" him anymore, so they were getting ready to abandon him in the wilderness. A rescue group stepped in and took him. Then they flew him to me in California with the help of a local rescue group here. Best dog I've ever had.

This is him in his new sweater today.

Nemo 061418.jpg

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread. This is Nemo, my rescue from Taiwan. He was being used as a stud in a puppy mill and they didn't "need" him anymore, so they were getting ready to abandon him in the wilderness. A rescue group stepped in and took him. Then they flew him to me in California with the help of a local rescue group here. Best dog I've ever had.

This is him in his new sweater today.

View attachment 4099783
I love him!!! While I think every dog is the best dog for the pup parent, the rescues are very special as they have to overcome their hardship. You are both very lucky to have each other.

I love him!!! While I think every dog is the best dog for the pup parent, the rescues are very special as they have to overcome their hardship. You are both very lucky to have each other.

Aw thank you. I love him so much. He was very mistreated in the puppy mill and I'm so glad I can provide him a safe, loving home.