Check out my Lunar New Year present

Eminere- do you know when the red will come out? because my SA checked the system and it showed that it comes in black and grey only. I would love to have the red one too.
It's already out instores now as part of the Cruise 2012 collection. EDIT: It's called "Be My Dior" promenade pouch.

430cu.jpg

OMG, This is too cute! Let me check with my SA again. I hope it's not sold out yet. Thanks Eminere!

Third is the patent grey New Lock pochette. I have been crazy about this color since it came out, but worried about the color transferred issue, but when I saw how beautiful it looked with the special chain, I could not resist any longer.

View attachment 1573419

View attachment 1573421

I could not capture how beautiful the chain is. It has those beautiful pearls, gray rosette, gray tulip, hearts, etc. and matches the gray pochette perfectly.

eminere™;20830801 said:
It's already out instores now as part of the Cruise 2012 collection. EDIT: It's called "Be My Dior" promenade pouch.

430cu.jpg

WOW! You have an incredible collection of Diors! The chocolate patent looks like a delicious melted chocolate fondue colour!!!!

The Be My Dior bag in red that Emi posted actually makes me think of Valentine's Day! Looks like the strap can double as a choker or bracelet (may wind around the wrist twice).

Third is the patent grey New Lock pochette. I have been crazy about this color since it came out, but worried about the color transferred issue, but when I saw how beautiful it looked with the special chain, I could not resist any longer.

View attachment 1573419

View attachment 1573421

I could not capture how beautiful the chain is. It has those beautiful pearls, gray rosette, gray tulip, hearts, etc. and matches the gray pochette perfectly.

This chain is so perfect with the pochette indeed! congrats! love your purchases

View attachment 1573419

View attachment 1573421

wow love this one...but the chain shown here is from the previous red bag, is that right?

or is this the chain that comes with the patent grey new lock pouchette?

and may I ask how much this grey one is?

thanks!!!

It's all soooooooo pretty!! I especially love the one with the special chain. Been lurking around the Dior forum and looking at the beautiful pouchettes with chain. You just sealed the deal for me...

Congrats on all your Chinese New Year purchases! What a fantastic way to start the year! Definitely will be a great and rewarding new year for you already.

I love your New Lock Pochette. Its adorable.

Emi, do you know if they available in the sydney store yet? And how much is the red one? Thanks

Last edited: