CHEAP(er) Clinique Liquid Foundation Dupe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to find some cheaper alternatives to the current products I use. My foundation is Clinique Superfit Foundation... and it is the ONLY foundation I've ever tried that does not break me out. Is there a good drugstore dupe to this? Or is this something I'm just going to have to fork out the money for?

2. I break out like crazy from drugstore foundations. All I have ever used is Clinique, so I wouldn't be able to give it up.

3. There is no dupe that I know, and not because of color or texture but because of not breaking you out part.

Cheaper alternative is buying it at a CCO they had tons of them at the 2 CCO's I visited and I was told they had many boxes. The had them for $13. Not a bad price, just one option hope it helps.

4. what about neutrogena? I think their stuff is not bad for your skin

5. ^ I would suggest Neutrogena or Almay too. CCO is a nice idea too.

6. if u travel often, clinique at dufry shops is a lot cheaper. u could just stock up there