Chaz - think they've rumbled you!

I always feel totally inadequate next to my SIL. She is almost 5ft 10" and a Princess Di figure - boobs, waist, hips and legs (even after a child). Me I'm 5ft 2 n a fart, flog myself stupid in the gym and extra exercise classes in the evening and still chunky and clumpy.

Y'know what riff,if I did'nt have fake boobs,I would look like a boy,my arms muscle up at the drop of a hat,never have any bloody hips,always look malnourished,and it really p**ses me off!!! Oh to have an apetite,then I might stand a bit of a chance of keeping some damn weight on my bones.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to add ref my SIL - if you saw a disgusting outfit on a hanger my SIL would my it look classy and elegant. Why on earth she married my brother gawd only knows! Love her to bits and am actually closer to her than I am to my brother.

Riff,I have to say just reading your post, that I always weigh a lot heavier exercising than I do not . Last year I dieted so much I had hair loss and thats scary .Now I love my shape when I exercise , everyone says that I look like I've lost weight , actually I weigh the same or even heavier . Forget the scales I say............

Riff - agree with Flossie!! After reading French Women Don't Get Fat, that was one of her tips. Don't looks so much at the weight, but take the zipper test. You can't believe how much water I am drinking these days. I swear I am going to float way, but its really helping me. Seriously cut back on my coffee drinking, but with P G Tips in my store, looks like I might just exchange that habit!! lol
Riff - I can't imagine you not being so incredibly toned and fit!!