CHAT about current prices worldwide

Does any of you know how much the 5 slot card holder cost in paris? And how much does I have to pay extra if I want my initials on it? In Euro please :smile:

Hey, the best way to figure that out is to actually e-mail the Paris flagship store and inquire that. They get back to you SO fast, like literally next day, with all of the information you need about that specific product. I believe the email is [email protected] for the Paris location. Take care!

Thank you so much :smile:

Not a problem Elgen!

I do have a question though about UK prices. How similar is the pricing in the UK as it is compared to Paris? I know that in Paris there is the VAT, but also the Euro is worth more than the pound, so I'm wondering how that works out in the end....any ideas?

I may be going to London in a couple of months so I'm curious if I should pick up another bag there, or just order it from the Paris store...thoughts?

take care!

Hi! This is my 1st post.

I am leaving for Paris next Sunday and am planning to purchase a St. Louis GM for myself and a PM for a friend. She has been in contact with them and this is the last email she received:

" We would like to thank you for your reply and are pleased to inform you that we could proceed with the order your friend could pick up at the Boutique in Paris. Our Saint Louis are proposed at the price of 580euros for the medium size, and 680euros for the large version. We attached to this communication the authorization form we would like to get signed and filled, with, additionally, the copy of the used credit card, on both sides, as well as the copy of your passport.
Your friend will fill the tax refund form, and claim the amount at the airport in cash, or credited automatically on your credit card…the tax you could get back represents 13% of the purchase.
The customization is proposed at the cost of 120euros for one to six initials, and 120euros as well for one to three stripes, on one side of the item, in our classic matte colors. "

HTH

I am so excited to finally get my Goyard!

I just dropped by Goyard London to see laptop sleeve in person.
Black color one was 560 GBP (including taxes) and
Blue color one was 700 GBP (including taxes)

They also had the yellow and green but didn't check their prices.
They were very beautiful in person but I found sleeve was not structured enough to put laptops in.

I guess it would be more satisfying to buy bigger bags.

I just dropped by Goyard London to see laptop sleeve in person.
Black color one was 560 GBP (including taxes) and
Blue color one was 700 GBP (including taxes)

They also had the yellow and green but didn't check their prices.
They were very beautiful in person but I found sleeve was not structured enough to put laptops in.

I guess it would be more satisfying to buy bigger bags.

Thanks for the info! I'm assuming that it is the St. Marie?