CHAT about current prices worldwide

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the Goyard card holder or wallet (for men) at Barney's in NY, USA. Does anybody know the prices currently there? I want to buy something very special for my friend graduating out into the fashion marketing world! I'm stuck on the idea of Goyard since I heard about today from a guy that used to work at that Barney's. He said it's basically only found in New York and not even online!

:smile:Hi anyone know how much is the Sac Hardy Tote Pm and Gm in special colours in Paris? Thx!
The Hardy PM in special colors from the Paris Store is 1560 Euros in our Goyard shop.
If shipped to the US, the price is 1305 Euros.

Question for anyone who has ordered directly from the Paris Store recently. Have you had to pay via bank transfer? I ordered last June and paid by credit card, but now they are saying they will only accept payment via bank transfer? I am hesitant to do this, and don't even understand how to do it. any experience would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi!

My brother's heading to New York & then UK.
Where should he buy my first goyard ?

I'm interested in the ST Marquis & Bevedere GM.

Help ! I need prices in both New york Bergdorf & Goyard London.

Thanks

Hi!

My brother's heading to New York & then UK.
Where should he buy my first goyard ?

I'm interested in the ST Marquis & Bevedere GM.

Help ! I need prices in both New york Bergdorf & Goyard London.

Thanks

I'd advise calling both places. Bergdorf is very helpful and they will send you pictures as many as requested.

The Hardy PM in special colors from the Paris Store is 1560 Euros in our Goyard shop.
If shipped to the US, the price is 1305 Euros.

Question for anyone who has ordered directly from the Paris Store recently. Have you had to pay via bank transfer? I ordered last June and paid by credit card, but now they are saying they will only accept payment via bank transfer? I am hesitant to do this, and don't even understand how to do it. any experience would be much appreciated. Thank you!

It's their new policy as of April 1st this year. It's a huge hassle and I think it's to discourage overseas orders ... But maybe they've had problems with international clients :sad:

For some weird reason I cant get through to BG in NY ! I am so frustrated. Can someone please let me know what's the current price of a ST marquis in tan/black there. & price of a micro celine in leather (not croc) & what colors.

What about the hardy pm in special colours in London? Any one knows how much? Wish to compare whether it's more worth it to get from paris or London. Considering that is so difficult to get vat refund in paris.

I saw a great great great tote today... I asked the man about the brand but unfortunately I forgot the name T_T It's a new luxury brand and he bought his bag from Paris. It has pattern and at first sight, I thought it would be a Goyard... I really really really want to buy this bag... Can somebody help me find out the name?