CHAT about current prices worldwide

Taipei Store:

Saint Louis PM basic colors price is NT30600
Saint Louis PM special colors price is NT39800

Saint Louis GM basic colors price is NT35000
Saint Louis GM special colors price is NT45500

Hello ladies!!

I've been emailing the Paris 233 store to reserve a couple of bags, and I just wanted to check something..
For those who have ordered before, do they normally ask for a photocopy of the front and back of your credit card, or am I being scammed? I'm not so comfortable sending that info via email..

That being said,

Marquises:
1400 euro (regular colours)
1820 euro (special colours)

St Louis PM:
910 euro (special colours)

St louis GM:
1040 euro (special colours)

I have been trying to purchase a grey St. Louis GM and a red Varenne wallet and here is what I have found (I am located in LA)

Barneys Goyard store
St. Louis GM grey 1670 + 9% tax
Varenne wallet red 1125 + 9% tax

London Goyard
St. Louis GM grey 820 pounds
Varenne 550 pounds
+ 120 pounds shipping and customs when it enters the US

So even with shipping there is roughly an $800 difference, but I've heard varying things about customs and that it can be up to 20-25% of the cost of the item which would decrease the difference to maybe $400 or less. Still a nice savings!

From Paris, I am not sure how much it will cost, but I know the prices with VAT are:
St. Louis GM (special colours) 1040 euros
Varenne wallet (special colours) 670 euros

and they actually have you pay for the customs as well so you probably have a better idea of what your savings are. In any case, I've requested prices and hope to hear from the Rue St. Honore store soon!

Happy shopping~

from Paris:

all shipping fees include insurance and local taxes according to Goyard

The St. Louis standard colours
PM 585 (700 pre-detax) euros + 120 shipping
GM 670 (800) euros + 150 shipping

special colours
PM 760 (910) euros + 150 shipping
GM 870 (1040) euros + 150 shipping

The price is not as cheap as it would if you went to Paris yourself and were able to get the 13% tax return on your credit card or 12% tax back in cash... But really, not too big of a difference and a great deal in comparison to purchasing it in the US! If you buy several items (or place an order with several people!) the shipping gets combined so that makes it a better deal...

Would you mind sharing an email/SA info please? Please PM me if so! TIA:smile:

I have been trying to purchase a grey St. Louis GM and a red Varenne wallet and here is what I have found (I am located in LA)

Barneys Goyard store
St. Louis GM grey 1670 + 9% tax
Varenne wallet red 1125 + 9% tax

London Goyard
St. Louis GM grey 820 pounds
Varenne 550 pounds
+ 120 pounds shipping and customs when it enters the US

So even with shipping there is roughly an $800 difference, but I've heard varying things about customs and that it can be up to 20-25% of the cost of the item which would decrease the difference to maybe $400 or less. Still a nice savings!

From Paris, I am not sure how much it will cost, but I know the prices with VAT are:
St. Louis GM (special colours) 1040 euros
Varenne wallet (special colours) 670 euros

and they actually have you pay for the customs as well so you probably have a better idea of what your savings are. In any case, I've requested prices and hope to hear from the Rue St. Honore store soon!

Happy shopping~

USA + tax in LA, SF, NY, MA
Boeing 45cm Standard Colors: $3135
Boeing 45 cm Special Colors: $4070

Paris
-- the detaxed values are if it is shipped outside the US and then you are responsible for shipping and local customs.
-- if purchasing in Paris and you are leaving the EU within the required timeframe, you will receive a approximately 13% tax return on your credit card or 12% cash tax return

Boeing 45 cm -- shipping and customs cost 470 euros
Standard Colors: 1950 euros (1635 detaxed)
Special Colors: 2535 euros (2210 detaxed)

Men's Victoire bifold wallet
Classic colors: 460 euros (365 detaxed)
Special colors: 515 euros (475 detaxed)

St. Richelieu long bifold wallet (with zippered coin compartment)
Special Color: 670 euros (655 detaxed)

Varenne wallet
Classic color: 700 euros (585 detaxed)
Special Colors: 900 euros (760 detaxed)

personalization costs 120 euros for up to 6 letters or 3 stripes in matte colors
personalization is 240 euros for up to 6 letters or 3 stripes in the limited colors of silver, bronze and gold

**no price increase is planned for 2013 possibly January of 2014 per Paris SA

Have they had another Increase? Does anyone know the prices of the ST Louis PM or GM in USD? Thinking about this so bad for years. I make take the plunge this summer. Last I remeber the PM was 940 USD and the GM was 1110 I think. Any infor would be helpful. THank you so much

From Paris

The Saint-Louis prices are:
- in the small size and the traditional colors (black, black & tan, red):700 euros
- in the small size and the special colors (orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, burgundy, white, grey): 910 euros

- in the large size and the traditional colors: 800 euros
- in the large size and the special colors: 1040 euros

Cap Vert : 1000 euros in the traditional colors / 1300 euros in the special colors.
Yona PM : 850 euros in the traditional colors / 1105 euros in the special colors.
Yona MM : 950 euros in the traditional colors / 1235 euros in the special colors.
Yona GM : 1050 euros in the traditional colors / 1365 euros in the special colors.