~*~CHAT about CL DEALS & EXCLUSIVES here!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!!! :party:

I'm so happy you got them! I love the Decolzep style too but it seems that I'm not able to find the right pair for myself!

Thank you, thank you! I'm SO thrilled beyond explanation- I cannot believe I'm finally going to have them!!

Thank you Ayala and Elf and everyone else for the sniping tips!! It worked like a charm!!! so so so excited :biggrin:

OMg nilla I didn't see it and I went back and looked and now they are mine!!!! I have been begging chins to give me her ones for over two years! I am in shock!

OMG, I'm going to have an heart attack with all these AMAZING purchases here! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Congrats, they are so beautiful!!! I'm happy the BIN was still there for you!

I'm sorry Glitter...don't worry it means a better deal is down the road.

Yay LL!!!! I'm so happy it worked for you.

Totally agree, glitter- something better is out there for you! I've lost SO many auctions this week alone...It sucks :sad:

THANKS AYALA!! :yahoo:Your snipe is definitely what won the auction for me. thank you thank you thank you!!!

Yeah the pony sevillana, I gave up on them!!!! They are so rare!

This is wonderful news, Sara!! Congratulations!! So happy for you!! It's a good day for HGs :biggrin:

Ayala, I did try to bid manually, but I got this weird error message that I had to bid higher (i think my snipe confused ebay) I thought for a minute that I had been outbid, but then I went back and checked and saw that I had won!! :biggrin: AND, the best part is, I got them for $246 CAD!! WHAT?! I KNOW!!!:nuts::nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.