Charm Options for Heritage Swingpack?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased the Heritage Stripe Swingpack in pink for my summer bag -- I will alternate between that and cheapy canvas totes all spring and summer just for the convenience unless I'm going somewhere nice.

I have my Watermelon Charm on it right now, but the hardware is silver which is kind of bothering me.

Does anyone have suggestions for a cute charm to match? :smile:

2. I would go with the signature flower charm (pink/red) in brass that is currently being sold on coach.com for $28.00--if you look at my avatar picture, it is the flower on the bottom left corner! I have it and I love it.

3. I agree with the signature flower patchwork charm suggestion! I bought the same one for my white heritage stripe tote and think it would also look great with the pink stripe!

4. I agree! I use it with my pink heritage stripe tote and it matches perfectly!