Charlotte Church Pregnant

jillybean307

Wanderlust
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Via her website:

"Charlotte has asked us to bring you the news exclusively today via CharlotteChurch.com that she is pregnant. For reasons of privacy, Charlotte has chosen not to comment on this matter, other than to confirm that she and her boyfriend, Gavin Henson, are delighted. In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy. However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public and she was keen to ensure that her fans had the opportunity to read the truth here first."

http://www.charlottechurch.com/

She reminds me of UK's version of Britney Spears.:s Good luck to her.

Hmm I can't see any resemblance there.... she's in a long term relationship with a stable guy who has a good career and is respectful of her, he's maybe a little orange(!). She's doing well in her own career. She has a great voice and she has all her own hair ;)

OK she likes a drink but she's young! And I'm sure she'll put her baby first. Good luck to both of them.

Wow congrats to Charlotte!! I still see her as a young girl who likes to party!!! I'm quite shocked she is having a baby!! I have always found her quite young and child like, although her new show has shown a fun side to her personality, but she doesn't seem serious enough to have a baby....but good luck to them both, we might hear wedding bells soon then too!!!

Forgot to say, thanks jillybean for bringing the news over!

Charlotte Church 'Delighted' By Pregnancy

THURSDAY MARCH 01, 2007
By Simon Perry

church_henson180.jpg

U.K. singer Charlotte Church, who turned 21 last week, has announced she's pregnant.

Managers for the pop star broke the big news on her website, saying she and rugby star boyfriend Gavin Henson are "delighted" at the news.

The Wales-born singer was first discovered on a British talent show. She became known around the globe for her 1999 debut album Voice of An Angel, which sold more than three million copies worldwide.

At the height of her fame, she performed for then President Bill *******, Pope John Paul II and Queen Elizabeth II.

Church now has her own late night chat and music show on British TV.

She has been dating Henson, a 25-year-old rugby player, for about 18 months.

A brief statement, posted on Church's website Thursday, says, "In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy. However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public and she was keen to ensure that her fans had the opportunity to read the truth here first."

The news comes on St David's Day, the national day of celebration in Church's home nation of Wales.

sorry I really dislike Charlotte and her boyfriend...they want to be the new beckhams apparently and I had never even heard of her Boyfriend before he came out of the woodwork with her. They have been up and down for ages and IMO its wrong to bring a baby into an unstable relationship when shes partying all night.

I'm not sure she sings gospel- she has been said to have the "voice of Angel" I guess as a pun to her last name. But she does have a beautiful voice!
Charlotte Church

I can't believe how old she is! 21? Wow I thought she might be 16- Time flies!