Charlize Theron

13228488-7004549-image-a-13_1557293891577.jpg
13228490-7004549-Company_The_Atomic_Blonde_actress_was_accompanied_by_a_man_in_an-a-39_1557298355836.jpg

Reactions: Scottb
How is she "thrusting the gender identitiy" into everything?! She's openly talking about it which is a good thing because in order for people to accept it, more have to hear about it in their daily life. She's trying to normalise it.
I think it's just funny how people on the internet (twitter) know more about how she should deal with this than she who knows her child. I'm pretty sure she looked into the fact that it might be "just a phase" or had talks with child psychologists. That people think she's just winging it and "traumatising" the child only shows how little they're familiar with it.

Whatever, the baby at 3 years old does not need to be fodder for public consumption.
How does it serve the child in any positive ways?
The bull crap runs deep.
She is wrong here.

Also, she is a public figure and speaks publicly about her child’s issues, so since she does not give her baby privacy she opens herself for criticism.the end.
I won’t even go into the gossip into her charming personality....

Last edited:
Her "baby" is 7 years old! And who says it serves the child in a negative way? Those are outside forces she can't influence. If people want to be nasty she can't do anything about it. But clearly you know what's right.

I'd rather have her personality than the fake one Reese Witherspoon or Saint Angie got going.

This is for the new Netflix film "Old Guard" she's shooting in London. She was already talking about the hair change during her "Long Shot" promo. That's the reason why she went dark in the first place, to try out new styles for this role.

Reactions: Scottb