Charlie Hunnam

Jan 2, 2008
Ok, I didn't see a thread started on him and I'm not sure if a lot of people know about him, but after watching the first season of Sons of Anarchy (I know, I'm not caught up yet), LOL, but he is SO droolworthy :drool:... here are some pics... if anyone wants to share any additional info or news on him, please feel free!! :graucho:

Info taken from NNRB:
Born: 10-Apr-1980
Birthplace: Newcastle, England

Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Nationality: England

charlie-hunnam-anarchy_l.jpg

23792_charlie-hunnam-anarchy.jpg

These must be photos of his "short hair" days... gosh I love him w/the long hair though!

6a00c2251ea318549d0110167131a7860d-500pi

42_1.jpg

charlie9-sized.jpg

charlie_hunnam_thor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my.. I can't believe I didn't come here sooner.. I loved him as Pete Dunham in Green Street!! I've been dying to find out who he is..ah he is so goddamn sexy with a shaved head :drool::drool::love:

charlie_hunnam_032107_05-thumb.jpg

green.jpg

charlie_hunnam3.jpg

600full-charlie-hunnam.jpg

Congrats to the talented Mr Hunnam

Summitt to make "Vlad"

Summit Entertainment ("The Twilight Saga") is developing an action-oriented take on Dracula titled "Vlad," written by actor Charlie Hunnam.

The studio is in negotiations with music video and photographer Anthony Mandler (Nelly Furtado's "Maneater," Rihanna's "Disturbia") to direct. Brad Pitt is producing with Dede Gardner via the duo's Plan B Entertainment production company.

"Vlad" centers on Dracula as a young prince; he is known to history as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth.

umm, sounds...interesting.

Music video director, Brad Pitt producing, Summit the studio behind massive crapfests hmm.

Last edited: