Charlie Hunnam

1. #1 Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Ok, I didn't see a thread started on him and I'm not sure if a lot of people know about him, but after watching the first season of Sons of Anarchy (I know, I'm not caught up yet), LOL, but he is SO droolworthy :drool:... here are some pics... if anyone wants to share any additional info or news on him, please feel free!! :graucho:

Info taken from NNRB:
    Born: 10-Apr-1980
    Birthplace: Newcastle, England

Race or Ethnicity: White
    Sexual orientation: Straight
    Nationality: England

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These must be photos of his "short hair" days... gosh I love him w/the long hair though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. This season, a character on the show looked at him and said, "You kind of look like Brad Pitt, just not as gay." Cracked me up.

4. LOL, gay or not gay, he's HOT! LOL

5. I love him and his insane level of sparkly blondness:biggrin:

6. Oh, he is *hot* he reminds me of Paul Walker a little bit with the short hair. Yummy!

7. is he the young bloke from queer as folk? it was on british tv in the 90s i think.

8. Yes that's what I remember him from the most.

9. Yep, he was in that... boy how he has changed!! yum-o!

10. He was also in Nicholas Nickelby which is a really sweet, near perfect movie, in my opinion.

11. Oh my.. I can't believe I didn't come here sooner.. I loved him as Pete Dunham in Green Street!! I've been dying to find out who he is..ah he is so goddamn sexy with a shaved head :drool::drool::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #12 Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
    Congrats to the talented Mr Hunnam

Summitt to make "Vlad"

umm, sounds...interesting.

Music video director, Brad Pitt producing, Summit the studio behind massive crapfests hmm.

13. Holy crap, I didn't realize that he was in Green Street Hooligans! I love that movie.

14. He looks better without his shirt. *wipes away drool*

15. *wishes there were more pics of him on the Net and that the ones available weren't so tiny* :p