Charcoal Grey = Anthra?

hauteocmom

Feb 2, 2008
I bought what I thought was an Anthra bag back in August. I was just speaking to someone at Bal LA trying to see if they had a matching wallet. He told me he didn't have Anthra but he did have Charcoal Grey. I thought they were one and the same. But, he said they're two different colors. Can you guys give me any more info. on this? Oh, I'm attaching a pic so you can see my bag.

Attachments

• IMG_3243-1.jpg
    IMG_3243-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_3269-1.jpg
    IMG_3269-1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 149
^^ this looks like 08 anthracite, which is charcoal grey.
believe it or not, they are also doing another anthracite for 09, but this is going to be more like the 07 anthracite, so it will have more blue in it...
confusing and weird... :confused1:

Anthracite and charcoal grey are synonomous terms for 08 but for 07 and 09 anthracite is just called anthracite.

I have the same SGH 08 anthra/charcoal city as yours and love it! Your bag is so pretty!

attachment.php

I'm of no help because I don't own any anthra but 09 anthra is quite grey with a little metallic sheen on it & very little just a tiny bit of blue undertones. Unlike 07's? But I just want to say...

YOUR BAG IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never knew Anthra/Charcoal Grey 08 is so beautiful!!!! :drool::drool::drool: