Changing size of text - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylemechanel

Dec 29, 2012
HI all,
I have no idea what happened one day I was happily writing a response and reading posts with a size of text I could comfortably read - then all of a sudden - I really think the text shrunk. It is was to small to comfortably read and I am a little frustrated as I love my Purse forum reads. :smile:

So is there a way to change the size of the text for all of it - posts, replies, etc. I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find one. I went to the edit preferences but didn't see it there either. I also tried signing out, shutting the computer down and restarting - no luck there.

Thank you!!!
PS I got my eyes checked I was so sure I was getting too old overnight, but that is not it...either it really happened and I touched something I didn't know I did or it is all in my head. Thanks so much!!!

Is it just on tPF or other sites that you browse as well?

Hi Megs, it is only on the forum site. I was just reading the Purseblog and everything there is perfect and eh right size. All other web sites are also fine as well. I want to keep saying I must have done soothing but I don't know what. I am at a loss - thank you for helping.

Hi Megs, it is only on the forum site. I was just reading the Purseblog and everything there is perfect and eh right size. All other web sites are also fine as well. I want to keep saying I must have done soothing but I don't know what. I am at a loss - thank you for helping.

If you are in the reply box, do you see sizes next to fonts? Is yours set at 1?

HI all,
I have no idea what happened one day I was happily writing a response and reading posts with a size of text I could comfortably read - then all of a sudden - I really think the text shrunk. It is was to small to comfortably read and I am a little frustrated as I love my Purse forum reads. :smile:

So is there a way to change the size of the text for all of it - posts, replies, etc. I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find one. I went to the edit preferences but didn't see it there either. I also tried signing out, shutting the computer down and restarting - no luck there.

Thank you!!!
PS I got my eyes checked I was so sure I was getting too old overnight, but that is not it...either it really happened and I touched something I didn't know I did or it is all in my head. Thanks so much!!!

Check in your browser that your zoom is on normal and not zoomed out. :idea:

If you are in the reply box, do you see sizes next to fonts? Is yours set at 1?

No, it just says "sizes". I tried changing it but it won't stay and to change it I must highlight everything in the reply box. As soon as I highlight hit the font size will change but as soon as the reply is sent it goes back to reading "size".

Status
Not open for further replies.